Sunday, February 17, 2019

Adulting

Dear Diary,

Honestly, I wish I could update anything else besides just traveling updates. But I guess that is life for me now. As in not having enough time to update about anything else besides traveling? VS when I was in school. Those college days, I have sooooo many interesting & hype things happening in life even though I travel less around the world.

Pretty much boring life now, with tons of responsibilities that keep piling. Man! 🤦‍♀️ Adulting is so hard!


When we were young, we can't wait to grow up. But when we are growing up, we wish we could turn back time when we were younger. Met up with my girlfriends yesterday as Pag will be getting married soon. Yay! Joining my club soon. 💃 We were coming up with Bridesmaid plan etc and stayed till 2230 hours and all of us asked each other what to do next after the meeting.

We used to stay late till the wee hours at least 1-2am at Playnation playing games and other places playing card games etc. So we did voice out some plans and Manda was like "1030pm already? Nevermind girls! Let's head home and sleep!" Pag and I were even worse "Going home girls! ðŸ™‹‍♀️ My brain can't function anymore." As we both were from work. Lol!

As age catches with me, my days are also numbered too. OH MY GOD. Why do I sound so morbid?


I guess that's my short entry for today. Lololols! Not sure if this is even worth a blog's entry besides traveling. 😅 Hehe! Going to catch on my Netflix. Oh! Talking about Netflix. Ya all should watch Kingdom! It's a super great show, giving it 5 out 5! I finished all 6 episodes in just one night. Hehe!


XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: