Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013, Happy Marriage Bestie Mirah!

Dear Diary,

I seriously wish I have lots of times to do my update which sadly, I don't.

Anyway even though I am like 12 days overdue but still, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone out there a Happy 2013! May 2013 be a year full of wonderful things and a year full of blessing. In shaa Allah!

2012 have been rather been a hectic year for me I would say. So many unfortunate things happened, with Mama being diagnosed sick. Well, I wouldn't call them really unfortunate but rather a "down fall" but like they always say, Allah SWT would not test his slaves something that is beyond their control. I managed to overcome those days and Alhamdulilah! We all pull through those darkest hours. And most importantly, I gain patience, courage and believing through constant prayers every single day and learn not to take anything or anyone for granted.

Now let's do this for fun and tell me what did you get?

Photobucket

LOVE, SUCCESS & MONEY
And these are mine. Hehe!

My colleagues and I were into this so much that we kept passing this picture around just to check out what did everyone get. There's a few people I find special and different.

Adik - Youth, Power, Popular
Azmi - Love, Experience, Win
My manager - Love, Intelligence & Money
JM - Love, Intelligence & Health
My boss - Love, Intelligence, Pines
My QC Manager - Love, Intelligence & You

1) Those people who managed to skip the word 'Love' because it was the first word on top of the crossword. How could anyone miss it?

Adik - Youth, Power, Popular
Lisah - Power, Freedom & Intelligence

2) Those people who managed to skip the word 'Intelligence' because it was the last word at the bottom of the crossword puzzle. Which I actually miss that.

Myself, duh! - Love, Success & Moeny
Adik - Youth, Power & Popular
Azmi - Love, Experience & Win

3) And people who find words different from others. HAHA!

Azmi - Love, Experience, Win?
My boss - Love, Intelligence, Pines?
My QC Manager - Love, Intelligence & You?

HAHA! They all took partial word from the crossword puzzle. Too funny!

---

And before I go, I would like to share my excitement for my Bestfriend, Mirah who is getting married tomorrow. Wait, I should use the word, 'today' instead since it's already 0124 hours. Hehe! I really cannot wait to attend her big day later on with my other best friend, I'm sure she'll look gorgeous!!

Dearest Bestie Mirah, 

Congratulations on your wedding! May you and your husband last till Jannah. Amin! And I will always pray for the both of your happiness. Make more babies and help Singapore's population growth okay? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Back then in Secondary school, it has never came across to me that among the 5 of us, you'll be the one that would get married first. :)

I have always thought that either Hernie or I will get hitch first. HAHAHA! Not because of anything but it's because we were in a long term relationship. HAHAHA! But seriously, I don't know why was I perasan-ing so much thinking that I would even get married first because not all long term relationship last long even though it was long term. HAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway darl, soon everything will change. You'll be a wife, a mother, an additional role to your life. No amount of words can describe how happy I am for you. A day, which most human being, like me, wish they could go through once in a lifetime. I seriously cannot wait to see you later on. Weeeeee!

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: