Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mirah & Naz / Jannah & Ramshah

Dear Diary,

I've been hurt too much and I don't wish to get hurt any more. I'm a total failure when it comes to love and don't ask me why because I don't have the answer to it as well. Sometimes I wish I don't have the heart to love at all but this heart of mine was made to love. :) All I can do now is let fate takes me anywhere it's bringing me to. Like they say, just go with the flow.

---

A day after my Best friend, Mirah's wedding last weekend, it was Jannah's wedding. She was both my Primary & Secondary school mate and seeing her up the dais, really makes me want to tear. I'm really happy for the both of them.

Nur Shahamirah & Nazarul Aman's Wedding

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Arrival of Mirah's husband, Naz.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And some performance,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jannah & Ramshah's Wedding.

Photobucket
Waiting for her beloved husbamd.

Photobucket
The arrival of Jannah's husband, Ramshah.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So cute right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Met up with a lot of both my Secondary & Primary school mate. Some change, while some remain the same. Some put on weight, while some lost weight. Lol! And as usual, we shoot each other's question with "When is your turn? Don't forget to invite!" Haha! And let me answer this officially, I don't think mine will be any time soon just looking at my situation now.

And for saying that, I could just hear and picture both my Manager & Secretary's voice at the back of my mind saying, "You'll never know, Azie ." HAHA! They always say that to me each time I tell them, I won't be getting married anytime soon. HAHA!

Here comes my favourite part of the wedding ceremony, the silat!

Photobucket
And this is Adi, my Secondary school classmate. It was really so sweet of him to perform the Silat for Jannah. I almost tear!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And so,

Photobucket
I actually ask him to perform the silat for me on my wedding day. HAHA! And the joke part when Adi asked "When do you want to get married?" HAHA! Someone please smack me. HAHA!

And it was time for the bride to head over to the groom's side,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And it was also because of this occasion, I met a lot of my Primary school mate as well and so some of my primary school friends started this group in Facebook for us to keep in touch with one another. Apparently, I found people that I've been asking for where they have been all these while. Lol!

People who used to bully me and call me fat.

Photobucket
And this was one example, HAHA! A friend of mine who used to bully me a lot and make me cry so often in class. Brutally, he bit me up with a slipper before and even karate kid me. Lol!

And this usually keeps me annoyed when I'm in contact with long lost friend. If you have a girlfriend, please stop bothering me already.

Photobucket
This is what I mean.

----

Photobucket
My rejection when Adik ask me along to watch Ratu. I rather go for my run than watch this lame reality show.

Photobucket
My nothing to do at work, writing things on my gloves.

Photobucket
My lunch.

And talking about food, I'm so going to bake Chocolate Caramel Cupcake real soon. Stay tune & goodnight for now.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: