Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Honours Degree

Dear Diary,

Last sunday I head down to a school for their open house. I have been researching about the different school lately and been quite confused to choose between EASB, MDIS & PSB academy to continue my education.

After much consideration, I've decided to settle down for EASB. Reason being,

1) Only MDIS & EASB offer honours degree in their Biomedical science course while PSB don't. But PSB holds a better reputation of course.

2) EASB has the fastest route/track to a honours degree. Could be a bad thing too because I have to cramp every single thing into my head within 18 months. ='( No mercy.

3) EASB has a cheaper school fees compared to MDIS & PSB.

4) And considering honours degree between MDIS (Univesity of Bradford) & EASB (Aston University) which is both from the UK. Aston Uni has a higher ranking in the UK compared to Bradford Uni.

5) I signed up during the open house itself and got discounted rate for their course fee. =)

And I don't know how things will turn out for me since I've not been going to school for almost 3 years. Such a long break there but this is what I've been wanting to do too.

Praying for the best of everything. And with such good colleagues and understanding Manager whom I know who would help me out in everything. In shaa Allah! =)

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni

2 comments:

Zankwong said...

Hi , may I know how are you coping with it ? I also want to apply biomedical science in private school but I'm afraid it is not recognise . Do you think easb biomedical science is more recognised then the other two ? Are there graduate finding job easier than the other two ?

PrincessAZIE said...

Hey! So sorry. I just happened to see this. If you need help again. Feel free to let me know.