Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day, Ayah.

Dear Diary,

I actually do not know what to blog about. My life has become too routine that I don't find it any interesting to blog about anything. Unlike during those days when I was in Secondary School or Polytechnic days, every day there's something for me to blog about, to tell a story.

As I grow, I find myself to keep things to myself or just a few bunch of people knowing. My life is rather private now and I don't broadcast anything anymore that happened. Well, life. They are full of ups and downs. But I'm quite contented, with family and my husband to be, D. Insyaallah. Amin!

Since it's the fasting month, I have only been to the mosque once for one terawih, sadly. Compared to all my previous fasting month, I usually frequent the masjid often for terawih. Find myself, getting more and more tired nowadays. Haiyoz! Belum kahwin lagi.

And to Geylang once too.

I have yet to try the interesting food down there, because the queue itself can really turned me off. Errr! I really hate to wait especially if there's pretty long queue, and I don't have patience for such. But nevermind, hopefully when I go there again, I will TRY to queue for something interesting.

My family haven't decide what colour baju kurung we will be wearing this year. And this will also be my last time wearing the same colour as my family, sadly. Because when next year Hari Raya comes, I will be putting a new set of colour with my new family. Heeeeee! Insyaallah. Amin! Talking about this, gives me the jitters and excitement. Till here.

And yes, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, AYAH.

Thank you for being both my Mama & Ayah nowwww. I love you!

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 
#PrayforAzie

No comments: