Tuesday, April 02, 2019

*Kuala Lumpur Day 3 - 4

Dear Diary,

The 2nd part of entry of Kuala Lumpur.

Day 3 - 12th March 2019

This time we decided to head down for the other part of Kuala Lumpur's attraction we bought from Klook. As you know how I love the Marine life, sea creatures and just anything that has got to do with seas. We decided to visit KLCC Aquaria.

As the name suggest, I thought it was at Suria KLCC itself but  it wasn't but it was definitely just a distance to walk over from Suria KLCC. If you're unsure, you can definitely ask any staff at the information counter at Suria KLCC and will direct you accordingly. Whereas for and I, we actually took a Grab from our hotel straight there. We weren't hungry yet for brunch, so we decided to head to KLCC Aquaria for the morning.

Anyway, the grab driver dropped us at the convention centre where the KLCC Aquaria was but at the wrong drop off point. In the end, we had to walk over to the Aquaria, which was right at the other end. It would have been easier to walk from Suria KLCC instead. Tsk.


KLCC Aquaria

After about at least 10-15 minutes walk, we finally reach. Exchange our Klook voucher for our recycled tickets. Love how they try to conserve papers by reusing the same card over and over again for our entry, because eventually, people are going to tickets stub anyway.


The thing about Sea Aquarium across the world, they technically look the same and almost have the same sea creatures across the world like your Jellyfishes, sharks, stingrays etc. except for one or two special ones that is special in that country or somewhere close to that country. But I still enjoy and get really happy when I get to see big fishes, same ones or new ones. And also how different country design their 'aquarium' to look like. For such a big love for marine life, I must really be a mermaid 🧜‍♀️ somehow, am I? Am I? Am I not? πŸ€”

Enjoy some great pictures I took. Well, they are not exactly great because I sucks at taking photos. Hehe!






Told D, I hope we can visit this island one day. Insyaallah!


    












Still remember the story my sister told me about how my nephew, Ra'if was crying at the Aquaria when he saw the bottom feature of a stingray. Lol! Probably look like those scary movie mask right? Hehehehe!







Anyway, the aquarium wasn't that big in comparison to Singapore's or Busan's. So we finish the tour for about at least an hour. We ended the Aquaria with a picture of both of us. Hehe! 😜



We then walked over to Suria KLCC for lunch. This time D and I were really hungry. Since it was on a weekday and it was only about 3pm. Just nice after lunch time and before the office hours ended work. We tried our luck to head to the Korean food place - K Urban Fry in Suria KLCC. The last time we went on a Sunday, it was horribly pack with people. And we were in luck! It was still so empty  and no queue that I could not believe my eyes.




Look through the menu and we decided to order this like every else. The cheese was too tempting to not buy. I wanted to try the Krazy Spicy Cheese Chicken Bumbuk but D definitely cannot take the spiciness. Original would be too boring. So I decided to go for Honey Mustard instead.


So it initially come like this, I thought those grated cheese was rice initially. Hahaha! The staff will come over to help you melt your cheese etc. They will put the fries and chicken one side and started to heat up the pan.


Then the cheese will start melting and they will continue stirring it, roll them in circles, pulled and stretched the cheese. 

And they will "wrap" the chicken with the melted cheese. They will do half of the chicken first for you to finish while it's hot (they said better to eat it while it's hot) and you can call them again to do the rest of the chicken. 

Our Peach and Nutella drink. Nutella drink is soooo nice!

On top of that cheesy chicken, we had our own meals too. Hahahaha!

My K Spicy Ramen Noodles.

D's

D had something cheesy again despite the cheesy chicken bumbuk we already bought and guess what? After that he became too sick to finish everything. Zzz!




We were tooooo full from lunch, we didn't even finish the chicken bumbuk and we told the staff to help us pack, so we could bring it back to our hotel. We walked around KLCC to exercise off the food we ate. Lol! But it doesn't really help. Hehehe!


This is soooo nice.

For my dad.



After that, we grab back to our hotel. While resting, we accidentally doze off. And this time we woke up even later. I would usually wake up at 6pm but I guess I was too full and tired, that and I only woke up at 7pm. By then it was almost 8pm and I had ONE LAST eatery to try and in fact, it was the number 1 reason why I wanted to go to KL. I check out the timing and was so so so happy that it only closes at 12 midnight. So I told D, got chance. Let's try! D was like... πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜ͺ giving me that face when he saw me still excited and wanting to eat something despite feeling tired and full from the chicken we packed from K-Urban Fry. But I knew what I wanted..................to eat. πŸ˜‹

D was accommodating as usual. Okay probably he wasn't that accommodating but I guess he wanted to save himself from my future nagging-regret. LOL! Is it? Hahahaha! So we did, we grab to Pavilion and...



Dip n Dip





I am finally here people! I see a lot of my friends who went to KL always post about the desserts here and I could not wait to get started. Look at the ambiance. So nice! And looking at the menu, I was spoilt for choice too.



And I end up having 3 orders because D is not really a fan of sweet treats like this. Hehehe!

I had the triple chocolate waffle crepe with Vanilla Ice-cream. This is so crispy delicious.

Molten Lava Cake with Chocolate Ic-cream.

And my Dark Hot Chocolate

Funny thing the staff asked me what chocolate do I prefer for my waffles and also my hot chocolate. I could choose from White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate. I was afraid Dark Chocolate being too bitter for my drink and so I chose milk chocolate for the drink and dark chocolate for my main chocolate for the waffle. Until the staff helped me because he saw me looking confused. He said usually people would choose dark chocolate for their drink because milk chocolate is reallyyyyy sweet but going for milk chocolate for the waffle is fine because it won't be too jelak/sick. I thanked him and agreed to go with what he suggested since I wasn't too sure for myself.

But lucky I did because after a while I got too sick to finish everything. It was too much. Can you see the ceramic pot in the picture? I could pour at least 3 times of hot chocolate into my small cup. 😧The staff saw me struggling to finish my hot chocolate and he wanted to help me pack my chocolate drink but D insisted and said don't need to and he gulped down my every last bit of hot chocolate! πŸ˜‘ Lucky, he did but actually I don't mind having it pack though. πŸ˜ Lol!

We walked around for a short while in Pavilion, the shops were all about to close too since it was already almost 11pm. Since there were no more shops to see, we grab back to our hotel, chill, watched movies on TV and hit the bed after that. Hehe!

Day 4 - 13th March 2019

Woke up, shower and prepare ourselves to head home. We took the 3.30pm timing to head back to Singapore. So we gave ourselves some time after check-out from the hotel at 12pm to buy any last minute thing we need to.

We bid goodbye to our hotel and all the friendly staff there.

I wanted to bring D to Brands Outlet at The Farenheit for him to shop some clothes for himself. My husband rarely buys anything for himself when traveling. Almost ZERO gift. All he does is just follow me, allow/see me spend and only uses the money in our hands for food. Tsk! So I thought this would be a good idea, plus he needs moreeee clothes πŸ™Š ever since he put on weight. 😝

Reached Brands outlet and he bought this shirt and some more other loots. 

I also shop for myself too. πŸ˜† And the fact we were short of cash! So, I used my credit card instead. When a girl gotta shop, a girl gotta shop okay. Hehehe!

And my cousin, Lyna wanted to try the Krepek Bronis, so D and I grab down to Suria KLCC after our shopping in The Farenheit, to buy somemore Krepek Bronis for her. I thought it will be nice to pass as a souvenir for my colleagues at work and so I bought some more extras.



We were left for about 45 minutes to walk over slowly to Corus Hotel (nearby to Suria KLCC) for our pick-up to go back home. Just nice we only had to wait for only about 20 minutes and were set to go home. One thing about Aeroline again I have to praise. While waiting for your coach, they serve you tea or coffee for you to drink but D and I didn't had any because before that we already bought Koi drinks. Hehe!


On board the bus and we were so hungry. We both didn't grab lunch because we know we we will be served lunch & drink inside the bus.




We safely reach Singapore at around 8.30pm and Ayah was ready to pick both of us up. Hehe! If you ask me if I would like to go back to KL again. My answer will definitely be a YES PLEASE! But before that I gotta shed these kilos first that I've gained after all the binge eating. Hehe!

Till my next entry.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: