Saturday, July 13, 2013

Too late.

Dear Diary,

I never thought I need anybody like him. I feel like he is everything that I ever wanted.

It has been 2 years since I first notice and being me, I don't usually freely talk to anybody and even if so, I don't usually entertained. I've gathered the courage all these years. I tried so much. So many ways, so many things.

I had so many dreams of you and me.

And I promised myself I would leave if things start to pick up, which initially I thought it was. When you said something that was so painful for me to bear. Too painful that I felt I was being such a fool all these while. Plain dumb. Stupid girl. I could just simply laugh at myself for all the things I've done. I deserve every jeer. Come on, laugh at me. How can I not see this one coming TOO?

Because I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale.

I chuck away my list. I lower down my paradigm despite knowing the difference. Sky high and bottom sea it was. It was almost impossible but honestly, I believed, I really believed. So what if you're educated but yet you make person who are less educated than you, make use of you. That is the worst feeling ever. But then again, nothing is new. It has been like this ever since. Nobody is ever sincere.

Do you love me?
"Yeahs."
Can you give me another chance?
"No."

Till here. I'm very much exhausted. I already have so much things on my plate and would not want another. Thank you again for being the next disappointment. I've finally given up. It was already my last straw.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni

No comments: