Sunday, March 16, 2014

Year 2 Semester 2 - Post Examination.

Dear Diary,

So sorry to have abandon you for quite some time - almost a month. Reason being, I had tons and tons of assignments to complete followed by examinations which came after.

And today officially mark my last paper, at the same time the completion of my 2nd year. Alhamdulilah! I have completed Cellular Pathology, Molecular Pathology, Molecular Genetics and Endocrinology modules this block. Well, my school call it block instead of semester. And I won't deny of all modules and examinations that I have sat through, this semester was the hardest. I really mean it when I say hardest! Imagine staring at the examinations questions for so long?!!

I just hope that I'll be able to maintain my stage grade throughout. I really need to in order to graduate with the honours that I want but I doubt I'll be able to because I seriously think I wrote crap in my exams. Like wise, after every examinations when my uni mates & I tend to discuss what we wrote, I, yes! Me, myself and I, ALWAYS end up writing answers that is so different from everybody.

I remember one exam question asking regarding eukaryotic evolution, while others wrote regarding mutation, I was the only "smart" a** soul who wrote about alternative splicing. Smiley And I just realised for today's Endocrinology paper, I had another different answer from my classmate. The worse thing I've already chosen the right answer but I went to change it to another wrong answer last few minutes before the paper end. Can you imagine how much I felt like slapping myself? But it's okay, I'm not going to dwell about this anymore, it's making me really sad. Smiley

---

We were supposed to do a post-celebration together with my uni mates but apparently, everyone had plans. So end up it was only Vaish, Isaac & I who head to Little India to have lunch at Sakunthala. It was my first time there and Vaish recommended us the dishes. It was really nice!

 photo IMG_8731_zpsc409e947.jpg

 photo IMG_8730_zpsab0e3644.jpg

 photo IMG_8728_zps5cdca34f.jpg

 photo IMG_8729_zps53785b9f.jpg

And it was Vaish's birthday but she was the one who treated us for lunch. Such sweetheart! I owe you a treat babe during my Birthday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. After lunch, we end up walking around Little India for a while and headed home after that.

---

My room was waiting for me to get it clean. 2 weeks that I've left it like that without cleaning because I was just too busy with school. Can you just imagine the room being so sandy and dusty, lots of hair lying around, eraser's dust from erasing notes off, I just hadn't had the time to mop and vacuum. And I have piles of at least 70 sheets of papers to be recycled which I used them to practice and memorize chemical structures. Lol! Smiley

So the moment I came home, I got everything mopped and vacuum. I even shifted my furniture around to clean off every little dust at every little corner. And now it's spick and span!

And despite the holiday, I realised I have so many things to do just as I thought I could sit down and relax. So many catch ups to do with my best friends, girlfriends as well as my cousins. So many movies to watch and I have one poster project that is due in 2 weeks time. There you go.

And the semester break is shorter this time due to the Chinese New Year which pushes everything forward. 2 weeks time, before I'll be starting my Year 3 Semester 1 and there you go, my CRUCIAL year for graduation. My dissertation, my project for my honours. Should I love you? Well, I guess I should try to learn to.

Till here. Prolly catch up on some movies I've missed now. Hehe!

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: