Friday, August 22, 2014

Battling Heart over Head.

Dear Diary,

Recently, some things happened and it was like battling heart over head for me. Upon what was delivered, my heart felt like a sharp knife and millions of pins & needles being poked at. I couldn't control my tears and I just broke down.

But... I cannot thank enough to those who have lend me their listening ear and gave me valuable advises, which at that point of time, I couldn't think right and didn't know what else to do. You know who you are and I appreciate so so much.

With this I come to a conclusion:-

I guess every relationship have their own strengths & weaknesses. And not only that, every couple do to. I may act differently in my past relationship than how I behave now in my current relationship. No doubt. I could list a number of them down what I do unacceptably the last time which I didn't do it now.

That is because the person you are with now, will somehow influence the way how you think, act and behave. And even if it is not so much on the other half's influence, past relationship are usually a learning point for everyone to change and constantly be a better person in life.

Subsequently, I wouldn't want to be punished for what I did unacceptably the last time for my current one. We all need that second chance. I am of course, aware of how a leopard would never change its spot but we all can only pray. Honestly, I did change. And I am not going to punish anyone base on chances.

Plus, I wouldn't say I am perfect when it comes to a relationship because honestly, I am not. I wouldn't even lie about this one bit. And neither would I say that D, on the other hand is perfect too because frankly, he is not. (Which he never fail to remind me about this.) Lol! Well, neither are all of us perfect. But Alhamdulilah, with each passing day we are always working on it. No matter how hard things are, no matter what the obstacles, we are always praying and hoping for the best, Insyaallah.

I learn that trust & communication are the 2 most important thing to keep a relationship going. It will be one party's lost and waste if in any case these concerns are destroyed.

P.S: I would like to thank you to those who came upfront showing their upmost concern.
---

I was supposed to study but guess I am too tired to even study now. Been daysss that I keep sleeping at 0300 hours and waking up at 0600 hours. *Yawns. Goodnight. Technically, less than a week more to the finals! Scaryyyyyy.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: