Thursday, April 16, 2015

Jodoh Pasti Bertemu

Dear Diary,

It must be hard being with someone who is always confused all the time. Well, that's me. Haha! Probably being a Gemini. There are times it feels like I know this is what I want and then, I had everything all twisted again and there comes the confusion. That's when I started questioning and goes in long deep doubt.

Have you ever sat down and thought to yourself about your partner or your future partner? About marriage and settling down together?

What happens if the two are you not happy after marriage? What happens if you could go along to his likes and dislikes, his attitude, his characters now but once after marriage, you become sick of it? What happens if he isn't a responsible husband? What happens if he can't guide you to be a better person in life? What happens if he doesn't care about you? Or what happens if he has an affair behind your back?

Islam encourages, bercinta selepas nikah. Well, I agree to a certain extent but that does not mean you marry blindly. Because Islam also allow you to get to know the other party first before jumping into marriage. Correct me if I'm wrong. Because what happens if it's an arrange marriage and that guy is a drug addict, jobless, hot-tempered and like to abuse. That's pretty scary.

I used to think everything is about chemistry, about love. Well, it's true these two play an important part in a relationship. Because it's no use forcing yourself to be married to someone when you don't reciprocate the same feeling. But sometimes, it is not all about love.

Anyway....

Whatever it is, I always feel that whoever you end with, your jodoh, it is all written by Allah SWT. Whether he is a good man or otherwise, there are always a reason to why Allah SWT wrote him for you. It's either for you to guide him to be a better person or for him to guide you to be a better person.

To those single man and ladies out there, just like this song and just like how I'm feeling, 'Jodoh Pasti Bertemu.' Insyaallah. Amin.


 andai engkau tau betapa ku mencinta
 selalu menjadikanmu isi dalam doaku

 ku tahu tak mudah menjadi yang kau minta
 ku pasrahkan hatiku, takdir kan menjawabnya
 
[reff:]
 jika aku bukan jalanmu
 ku berhenti mengharapkanmu
 jika aku memang tercipta untukmu

 ku kan memilikimu
 jodoh pasti bertemu
 
 andai engkau tahu betapa ku mencinta
 ku pasrahkan hatiku, takdir kan menjawabnya
 
[reff]
 (ku tuliskan dinadiku, kau yang tercipta untukku, akan memilikimu)
 ooooo
 jika aku bukan jalanmu
 ku berhenti mengharapkanmu
 jika aku memang tercipta untukmu
 ku kan memilikimu
 

 (jika aku bukan jalanmu)
 ku berhenti mengharapkanmu
 jika aku memang tercipta untukmu
 ku kan memilikimu
 jodoh pasti bertemu...
 
I was supposed to text you but I don't know what is stopping me. I know you won't be reading this but I just have to write it down.
 
Have a safe trip to Melacca. Enjoy yourself. Most importantly, be safe and take good care of yourself. I will always keep you in my prayers. Always have, always been.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: