Friday, April 03, 2015

Cousins Bowl & Ubin

Dear Diary,

I know that recently my blog post have been nothing, but all the bitter post. So today, I am going to blog more of the happy post.

My cousins & I sort of make a promise that all of us should go out together AT LEAST once every month. This is to make sure that we are always bonded somehow. And each month, we always think or come out with something fun to do together.

Last 2 months, we went bowling together. I am seriously the lousiest bowler of all. I can't bowl properly for nuts and usually when I bowl, my ball end up going to the side hole. Lol! But my aunties & cousins. They are good, no doubt. So, despite my lousiness for bowling, I just bowl for fun even though my score is always the lowest. Hehe!

Took a pit stop together at Bukit Panjang Plaza for dinner before heading for Bowling.
 
Bowling starts,
 
Cousin Firman
 
Cousin Lyna
 
Oppy
 
Cousin Dil
 
And myself of course.
 
Not forgetting, my aunties who came to play bowling with us too.
 
 
Mak Tam
 
 
Now the different technique of bowling of Mokde's. But be surprised, for throwing that way. She was one who had the highest score. She hit all 10 pins okayyyyyy. Lol!
 
 
 

We bowled for at least 2 sets of game before heading home. By then, it was already past midnight. Hehe! Just nice for a late bedtime.

---

And last month, we decided to practice a healthier lifestyle. So, we venture into Pulau Ubin for cycling instead. Sadly, it was pouring so heavily but we decided to just cycle in the rain. I was fringing colddddddd. My shoes were wet and I was superbly drenched.

But it was a nice feeling though because I have never tried cycling in the rain before. Hehe! It was after a few minutes, the rain stopped and the sun was out. So hoorayyyy, we managed to cycle around and cover a few places.

This time, I didn't take much pictures because my camera was inside my bag most of the time. But I did snap some pictures here and there.

Sea creatures
 
 
I have never seen a spider quite this big before. Errr. Smiley
 
Brought my cousins here for a good picture of the cliff. And yes, I finally get to do the 'Bella Cliff Diving' post. Woohooo!

Till here.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: