Thursday, June 21, 2012

Asian Market Cafe

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2347 hours

Dear diary,

Some random catch up updates! =) Boss flew down from Swiss to Singapore on 14 Jun and each time when he flies down, he never forget to give us a little surprise. =) We had some products from the land of Switzerland!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not forgetting having a little treat from the company, our little Company’s dinner. This time we break the chain from going to Straits Kitchen, Hyatt Hotel. Instead we try at a new place called the Asian Market Café, Fairmont Singapore.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It all depends on your liking but I somehow have find myself getting sick of the food at Straits Kitchen. I love it the first time and two there and when it comes to the third time, I just knew what was there and it was the same old thing I find. It all comes back to being a Gemini because we get sick of the same thing so easily but we love something NEW, something different, something to adventure. Haha!

And so yes, Asian Market Café was a new thing for me, for us. The buffet range is definitely not as much as the one at Straits Kitchen but of course the food was not bad. It’s definitely good to try new things, new food and new place sometimes. =)


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Now let’s enjoy the food! I ate a lot since it was my first time there. I usually adventure on more food when I’m at somewhere new for the first time. Hehe! In order of the first food I took, to  the very last. 




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheese & Egg prata!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Coconut Banana & Chocolate Pandan Mousse

Photobucket
More deserts

Photobucket
Vanilla & Chocolate Ice-cream with rainbows sprinkle


And I swear my stomach couldn’t take it anymore that I end up vomiting some of the food out. I sound super glutton, God forgive me!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheers people, cheers to my white wine. I WAS JUST KIDDING! I was particularly under dinner surveillance by my Manager, not to have such drink. Not that I want to drink any. It’s Apple Juice anyway! HEHE!

But all in all, I still love Carousel, Royal Plaza and find it the best among all! It’s definitely pricey but the desserts are just splendid. I think Carousel appeal more to the youngsters’ one compared to the non-youngsters, they will love Straits Kitchen.


Earlier part of the day when Manager cook for us Carrot Cake Cupcake and I couldn’t finish my lunch. Lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: