Monday, June 11, 2012

Twelve Cupcakes


¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2343 hours

Dear diary,

Today was definitely an enjoyable day to me despite my whole leg is aching like crazy. I walked the whole day of today, mostly.

After B sends his brother off to China, he met me for an early breakfast at McD. He had breakfast deluxe while I just had a $1.50 Chicken Muffin. I couldn’t finish it and so B helped me with it.

Photobucket

We headed to JCube Shopping Mall after breakfast to check out the new mall. They had this Ice Skating range inside the mall which is super cool! The thought of ice skating sound easy to me since I roller blade, but after looking at how these people were initially taught on the basic ice skating rules and regulations as well as basic ice skating skills, I think twice. HAHA! People do fall like a rotten papaya I swear! But I don’t mind trying! =) One day.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I can never feel much bless, thank you Allah S.W.T! Remember those days when I was pretty upset because B wasn’t able to accompany to the Army Open House? I have no idea but they had a NS showcase over at Jurong East today. It wasn’t as big as the Army Open House showcase but definitely it was plenty. So, I get to accomplish my so called wish to go to the “Army Open House” showcase with B.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, they had performance too by Civil Defence singing group. (I don’t know what they call themselves) And Sleeq as well as Farhan Shah was there as well! So cute and good looking dahhh. Okay enough!

Photobucket

Next stop was to Bugis, I wanted to get some more clothes and dresses for myself. It has been long since I last shop for myself! Ended up to Bugis + after that 1 hour plus of walking around, and oh it’s no longer called Illuma probably because it sounded like Illuminati. I’m just kidding!

Did I mention we went to get Twelve Cupcakes as well as Durian Strudel for desserts! Hehe! And sadly when I reach home, I have no freaking idea why but I went to search online regarding Twelve Cupcakes and guess what I found? It’s not Halal! Yes, it doesn’t contain any pork or lard in it but it has 35% ethyl alcohol in it which means there’s alcohol inside.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since I didn’t know just now, God forgive me. And Twelve cupcakes, this will be the first & the last time I ever eat you. But goshhhhh! You’re so so so nice! Looks like I have to bake them on my own if I feel like eating one. So sad!

Till here.

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: