Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bruhder first book-out

Dear Diary,

So the bruhder books out yesterday night. My family and I waited for him at Pasir Ris for a good freaking 3 hours!! Mama got it all confused thinking he'll reach by 9pm. But at 9pm he was ONLY leaving Tekong.

Guess she was too excited, that we reached Pasir Ris by 7pm. The moment he stepped down from the bus, it was already 10pm almost 11pm.

I was glad to see him, happy, elated and all the mix emotions. The fact I miss him having him around is even hard to conceal when I see him. =) I cannot thank you Allah enough and him entering NS as well.

The way he talked to me, us family is so different from the old him. He was joking around, making funny comments and he was more polite. He was patience as well as you can see, not getting angry or annoyed that easily anymore. How I wish he is in PES A or B and not C. HAHA!

I just hope Allah SWT will continue to grant my wish and make him a better person. A change person that is better in many ways especially in his manners. No matter how bad it is, how difficult it is, family, is the closest one you've got in this world. No one will love you more, accept you more than how much your family does.

I won't deny the fact that I am a family person. I put my family first before everything and everyone else and divide my time equally with my other love ones. :)

Till here. Can't wait to catch Spidey 2 again for the 2nd time later on. Woohoo!

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: