Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Stupid Thoughts.

Dear Diary,

After so long, I FINALLY took a step forward with life, trying to move on and put the past behind me. But I guess I was wrong. The past followed me after. This thing that I am most afraid of, it follows me like how a shadow does.

Just as I thought I was this happy and blessed Princess drown in my own fairytale with my own Prince charming. Just as I thought everything seems to be going okay and alright now. Just as I thought finally someone who can love me for who I am. Just as I thought I finally had my doubts gone. Just as I thought someone who would treasure and not take me for granted. Just as I thought I could open up myself and let my guard down to love again. Just as I thought I could learn to love and trust again. Just as I thought someone would not leave me alone on the bad days. Just as I thought my happily ever after, thick & thin is here. Just as I thought I could have someone to call my own. Just as I thought I could have someone that I could be proud of. Just as I thought it was Mr. Right all along. Just as I thought I was special. Just as I thought someone who would deserve my all. Just as I thought..

Just as I thought...

Just as I thought...

Just as I thought...

Just me and my STUPID thoughts.

For the how many countless times. Why am I not able to see or differentiate between someone who would love me and someone who is there just to fool me?!

Oh well, I'm just a fool myself. And being a fool doesn't help me one tiny bit to differentiate of getting fool around, bullied around, taken for granted of.

Stupid fool, I deserve this entirely. This is good, right on my examination period. This just have to happen again and again and again.

Do I not deserve to be happy? At least, for once. ='(

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: