Thursday, May 22, 2014

I HATE relationship.

Dear Diary,

I HATE BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP.

I HATE the fact of liking/loving someone but only to left alone to die or think that you are the only loving.

I HATE how much you end up giving your all but only to be taken granted for.

I HATE the fact of being abandon for days without any clue to anything.

I HATE how much you get used to the texting and calling and then the loss feeling you have to deal with once everything is gone.

I HATE how much I feel attached to the one I love but you only turn out to be just an option in their life.

I HATE the fact how I am supposed to pretend that everything is alright despite being so hurt deep inside.

I HATE how I end up crying myself to sleep, tearing each time because it hurts, really hurt so bad.

I HATE how I actually tried to open myself up but end up having to be broken-hearted all over again.

I HATE how I tried to learn to trust once more but only to be fooled once again.

I HATE how much when you pretend nothing happen and I have to act like it wasn't affecting me one bit.

I HATE how much it all of these remind me nothing but my history after history, my past after past.

I JUST HATE BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP!

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: