Sunday, May 04, 2014

Dissertation

Dear Diary,

Dissertation is as good as killing me. I am almost dead beat tired every single day just as the thought of it and the work of it. Not only that, few occasion that I end up sleeping with all the laptop and lights on and yesterday was another of the same night.

I love going to school but I hate assignments and examinations. They are just there to wreck you up! Hahaha! I know for sure I will definitely going to miss school once I graduate BUT right now, I can't think of graduation due to the workload. It's crazy.

The same feeling I had during my Polytechnic days due to the Final Year Project (FYP). It felt like there's too many workloads and felt like I won't be able to graduate. But Alhamdulilah! I managed to pull through and graduate. Frankly, I would rather do FYP, 1000 times better than a Dissertation. FYP is done with your group mate, chosen friends and you can share ideas, do experiment together and motivate each other, while this, you are left to die and do alone. HAHA!

And I have not yet finish school but my manager has talk into me about getting a Masters. Oh boyyyy! Can you just imagine what will happen to me after that? :( Boohoohoo!

Till here. I've got to get back to my assignment. But frankly, I just wish I could get my bum off the chair and head somewhere to de-stress. Probably a run later on. Good day everyone.

It's not easy but I'm trying to learn to trust and love all over again. Yes, I was that bruised.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: