Monday, December 08, 2014

No D.

Dear Diary,

I was upset with D. So so so so upset that I almost cried when he told me he would not be able to make it for my convocation ceremony. He gave me so many "excuses" so as to not come. I mean yes, I don't want to force him BUT I just find that ceremony like this are so important! And you would want your loved ones to be there for you. Furthermore, it's a once in a lifetime event. It doesn't happen every year or not anymore of this year. Unless, I decided to do Masters after this, which I am not considering about it yet. Honours Degree is as good as killing me already.

I kept negotiating with him until we came to a point of a mutual agreement. Sort of. Both of us can really be difficult with each other sometimes. Smiley



Amma Appa, he calls my parents. :roll:

So, he won't be attending my graduation convocation ceremony BUT he is going to make it up for it by having a photo session with my family at my house. Lololols! Smiley Actually, all I wanted was a picture taken with him with me wearing the graduation robe. That's all.

And I was thinking as well... I only have 2 tickets for the ceremony, 1 for Mama and Ayah each. So, even if he were to go for the graduation ceremony, he'll have to wait outside till the ceremony ends before we get to take a picture together. Plus, I don't want to tire him too much after his night shift. So, I told him to skip my graduation ceremony but to drop by at my house once he have enough rest on that day, just to take picture together since my family will be doing a family photo shoot as well. Hek hek hek!

So it's a win-win situation for now. And he better not oversleep or anything, else I'll don't know what else to feel anymore. Smiley And re-reading back that conversation I had with him there. God, I don't know how this man can be as patient as that. He can even b me here, sayang me there in the conversation. Lol! Ever tolerating to my nonsense, my 'when I want something so badly, I want it to happen no matter what, no excuses' kind of behaviour and just everything about me. Lol!

Okay, let's just say we are ever tolerating to each other's flaws. Till here.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni.

No comments: