Monday, December 15, 2014

EASB Graduation Convocation 2014

Dear Diary,

There's just too many things to update but I had little time to update. From Diniy's birthday treat, to my Graduation convocation and my recent short getaway trip to Batam. But first and foremost in today's entry, let me update on my Graduation convocation.


I was told by a friend to look the best on that day since it's my one and only graduation and I'll be getting my 1st class honours meritorious award on that day too. So, I woke up pretty early, as early as 0430 hours because I was afraid I won't have enough time to get myself ready.

Adik asking me which covered shoes of hers, I wanted to borrow.
 
And tada, I chose this.

My formal blouse and skirt.

My graduation robe + Aston University sash, of course.

And the graduation mortar board.

And frankly, I must thank Adik because my dressing from top to bottom is "sponsored" by truly hers. It was her working covered shoes that I used, her formal clothes as well as her formal skirt. Working in the laboratory doesn't require me to wear all these, so that's the reason why I didn't have any such formal clothing with me. Hehe!

My graduation convocation was held at NTUC Auditorium at One Marina Boulevard and I was supposed to meet my classmate at 0700 hours there. Head down together with Mama Ayah even though the guests were only required to come in later but I wanted both Mama Ayah to be able to grab a sit inside the auditorium since the guests seat was limited.

NTUC Auditorium.

The moment we reached the Auditorium lobby, we were told to register our name and to get our "queue" number to go up the stage.

 


And then we headed off to the "holding" room where all of us were there to get dressed and line up according to our own respective University.

My university !
 
The most important one: Safety pin! Which I forgot to bring on that day. Lucky, Isaac brought all of these or else, I wouldn't know how will I be able to pin up my Sash to my graduation robe. Lol!
 



Everyone all set and ready.

And that's me, my back view. Hehehe!

I think it was some sort of a bit long wait before we were called in to sit inside the auditorium room. And my feet was already hurting with blisters. :zonked: So I threw my shot on one side and stand like this while waiting. Lol! Smiley


After which, we were then ushered into the Auditorium. We were the first University to be ushered in. Music background were played while everyone clapped for us to welcome us in. Hehe! Felt so honoured. Hehe!




Followed by our lecturers who have taught us well.



The stage was sooooo slippery that I almost slipped and fall before having to shake hands with the Dean from Aston University. But thank thank god that I managed to "break" on time. Or else, it will be sooooooo freaking embarrassing. I would probably end up crying as well on stage. HAHA! But seriously, they should honestly do something about the flooring. Because Mama did mention that some almost fall too and there was this girl, who really fell!

And I think this plaque is beautiful.


I cannot thank everyone enough for everything honestly. This would not be possible with all your prayers and wishes for me as well as Him as well for making it possible for me. Alhamdulilah. Amin!

Till the next update. This week gotta be a short working week for me since I'm on leave today and half day leave on Wednesday & Friday. Weee!

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni.

No comments: