Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Honeymoon

Dear Diary,

Today I wish to speak about hornymoon, ewwww. K. WRONG! Honeymoon. Hahaha! Okay, to be honest, D and I don't have any places to go YET for our honeymoon. HAHAHAHA! Well, D actually won 2 return free tickets to Krabi. Well, his mom did to be exact. She won the lucky dip during the expo promotion for signing up D's catering.

Another problem thing to highlight is our wedding day is just a week before Ramadhan, the fasting month. (Okay enough hint to when it is. Lol!) Technically, we have to go for our honeymoon within a week, at the same time it also means I'm turning a year older and that was the reason why, wedding day could not be on my birthday even though I wish, I wish, I wish, I might. Hurhur!

We also sign up for a post-wedding shoot with our bridal. (I was the one who sign up. Hahaha!) I mean, it is always best to do a pre-wedding photo shoot, so that you can settle everything once and for all and can you rest all the way after your wedding reception. But my late mom has always never quite like the idea of a pre-wedding shoot, I mean she is okay with it but she always said, a post-wedding shoot will be much better. Especially when you have the henna on your hand while doing the photo shoot and it also means you're halal already. I'm sure you've seen how people actually do a wedding photo shoot before. I've seen my sister and brother-in-law's one and they were asked to carry each other, touch-touch here, touch-touch there and kiss-kiss each other. HAHAHA! Nawwwwwww am I doing that before getting married. Hahahaha! Even the idea is nawwwww. Like I just cannot. Errr. :zonked: Can I just tell them like, "Sorry ah, can I just only hold hands and maybe kiss on the cheek?"

So with that, after our wedding day we have a wedding photo shoot to slot. I actually suggested a day after our wedding reception for the photo shoot so that we could have at least 4 days 3 nights for honeymoon BUT, after seeing my friend, JM whom recently got married, for a one day wedding event, she slept the whole 2 days straight because she said it was very tiring. So I cannot picture myself, for 2 days wedding event, how tired will I be then. Maybe I can't even wake up for post-wedding shoot the next day. So, I decided to skip a day for resting purposes and the next day for the post-wedding shoot. And that left us with 3 days 2 nights for honeymoon.

D suggested that we do the honeymoon after the fasting month. But I don't want lehhhh because, it will be 2 months technically to wait before we could actually travel together. 1 month for the fasting month and 1 month for Hari Raya visiting. Now that we are married, I'm sure we have a lot of visiting to do. By then, I don't know if D can ever get leave for us to travel, since it's always hard for him to get his leave approve and I don't want to end up not going anywhere either. Even if he get his leave approve but to wait 2 months just to travel, it's a bit too long or not? I know it's not necessary or wajib to go for honeymoon after a wedding but I think we deserve to go somewhere to relax and distress at least?

And I don't want to go Krabi just yet because I don't think 3 days 2 nights is enough for Krabi. A lot of people tell me, there is quite a number of things to do there like the water sport, snorkelling etc. Plus, we will be so tired from the wedding which I don't think D and I would want to try any of those water sports thingy. So, I want to keep that tickets open for much later at least after the fasting & Hari Raya month, so we can go for a long holiday + activities there. Because of our wedding dates too, I had to put my initial honeymoon venue to Maldives on hold too since we have Krabi tickets to go.

So what I need is to settle for somewhere that D and I can go for just 3 days 2 nights and which doesn't have anything much to do but for us to relax and chill, more of like your beach getaway kind of honeymoon or holidays. And of course, hoping it to be cheap too as well since, we will already be spending a bomb amount of kachings on our wedding. Hahaha! I just want a nothing-to-do-day + just-stare-at-the-ceiling + lay-in-bed and chill-at-beach kind of day, not forgetting to eat all I can too. Some of my friends tell me to do a staycation in Singapore, please, I don't want Singapore please.   Don't give me Singapore as an option, I WANT to CROSS the border of Singapore.

D suggested for us to go on a cruise, which I was sooooo excited about but when I tried to look and search for one, there are no cruise that travels on the week that I wanted to travel and that left us with no where to go again.

We are not very good in coming up with travelling stuff, ideas etc because...hehehehe, this will be our, mind you but our FIRST TIME traveling together and our FIRST TIME to travel out of the country. HAHAHA! We are one anak kental please.  Well, I did travel to Australia before but that was like 10 years ago and I was with my facilitator and friends, plus I'm hopeless with directions. So, during that day, they settle my food, itinerary etc. Hahaha! Just hopefully we won't get lost lah eh.

Till here, while I keep on searching for places to go like macam faham.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: