Monday, January 30, 2017

Wedding Tray.

Dear Diary,

I headed to work in the morning, it has been 3 consecutive days of working day for me during the Public Holidays. Anyway, I came back to the laundry at the same time having my lunch + watching the TV. It's my FAVOURITE thing to do, like eating & watching movies at the same time. Hehehe! Everybody notices that because this is what I usually do even during my lunch time at work, I'll buffer some movies and eat.

Spaghetti meatballs that my brother bought for me. It was nice of him but even nicer of him to upsize my meal which I couldn't finish it in the end. Hehe! Maybe he forgot that his kakak don't eat so much like him? Hehe! But it's the thoughts that counts of course!

And yerps! I can finally say it's one of my rest day today too since it has also been 2 consecutive straight days that D and I actually went out looking for our wedding stuff. Poor boy while I get to rest at home today, he had to go back to work on a full shift OT somemore. Nothing new about that, he has been OT-ing like craaaaaazy.

It's really tiring especially our engagement day is quite near to our wedding day. There are just so many things for us to do within a short period of time. Time consuming, money constraint on the both of us. Not forgetting the slightly tiff here and there occasionally. Like how I always get annoyed and vent my frustration at D because I have to settle many things alone  while D have the many help on his plate from his relatives. There was one time when D told me, "The reason why I wanted us to settle down in 2 years time after our engagement but you wanted it to be just less than a year away."

I wish to believe that I was the one who wanted our wedding day to be less than a year from our engagement day but deep down inside my heart, I know everything has already been written by Allah SWT. I can decide on the wedding day any time, any day in particular but it is HIM who ultimately decides since,

 
Something which Mama too has constantly reminded me since I was little. But all these obstacles are nothing compared to the thoughts of getting married to the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, to complete half of my deen with and to earn more pahala (good deeds), Insyaallah, being married (halal-fy) to D.

---

Counting down to our wedding day, we are on our way to settle our wedding tray, Insyaallah. Bought some of these from yesterday and some we order it online. big grin

Our matching Qur'an.
 
Very good Qur'an because it has both Tafsir in Malay at the side of the Qur'an and the Rumi words at the bottom of the Arabic words, especially good for those who wants to learn on how to read the Qur'an. But slightly difficult for me because the Arabic words are separated since I have always been reading the Qur'an straight on a whole sentence. But one good thing, at the bottom of the rumi words, it explain what is the meaning of the Arabic words. So prolly, I might be able to speak Arab now? Hehe!
 
And D told me to do a comparison of our hantaran Qur'an to the 'normal' Qur'an because our hantaran Qur'an is actually quite small in A5 size. So I don't know what 'normal' Qur'an means for him because the Qur'an on my far right was the first Qur'an I had when I first started learning the Qur'an and they no longer use it now for ngaji lesson, which was what he has at home. Basically, it's like "obsolete", so the Qur'an we use now are the one in the middle, it is in A4 size. Yerps! The Qur'an I use for my ngaji class now and I love love love this Qur'an. It's big and readable, the tajweed and etc are highlighted in different colours and I just LOVE this Qur'an. Hehehe!
 

One is mine & one is his.

Alhamdulilah! Finally got this book for the wedding tray too!

And his royal blue sejadah. This sejadah is really beautiful, it is in royal blue colour but no idea here why it appeared black. Hehehe!

In all the midst and busyness of all the preparations, I just realized we haven't book our honeymoon place yet. HAHAHA! Okay, we better get this settle soon. Till here, leave you all on a little update what happened too yesterday. Hehehe!



XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: