Monday, January 23, 2012

Long Distance Video

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 1032 hours


I don’t know if anybody has seen this video but seriously, it disgust me a lot. In Malay, we call it 'MELUAT NAK MAMPUS'. Okay, the 'nak mampus' part is just an exaggerating. Hehe! I was hoping to see some romantic values or how they survive their long distance relationship before finally get to meet up with each other, like their webcam-ing experience or something but all I see is none of those but videos after videos of him kissing the girl.

And people who find this video sweet, mostly those youngsters, please WAKE UP. And doesn’t the guy look desperate not?! And I am one of them who have disliked the video! HEHE! It is all up to your opinion but for me, I don’t really trust in a long distance relationship. ‘Trust’ is the main word and I have issue with the word trust. It’s not just easy to say yes I trust you. You might give your whole heart out to someone but can they promise you for sure they won’t destroy that trust of yours?

Girl being girl, we tend to have insecurity at times. So I don’t believe in trusting a guy 100%. And trust me, up to now, I don’t even trust my Boyf 100% because of some reason and I still do question him but gladly, he never fails to understand. =)

Because sometimes even the one you love and is close with
could destroy your trust so easily.
What makes you think the one that is furthest away from you
could uphold to all that?
Especially when they themselves have insecurities.

---

Well, I have nothing much to blog about these few days. I had something in mind but I kind of forget what I was supposed to blog. Maybe, I should make a point to always blog daily even if it’s just a short entry. Zzz!

And looking at how the weather is, the Boyf & I would like to make a trip down to MacRitchie Reservoir. I wish I could sweat and lose some fat and hope my diet is working up well. I need to! I’ve got to. Ciao!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: