Wednesday, January 11, 2012

O'levels

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2314 hours

I have not much things to talk about nowadays. It’s so sad that I don’t even know what to blog. I used to me an avid blogger, not even a day miss to blog. What can I say, things were much different during school days, I ALWAYS had something to talk about, things to blog. And as you get older, things get more boringggg. Well, let’s not say boring but rather routine.

So, the O’levels results have been released few days back. For those who have done well, smile and give a pat on your back! Because you guys did it and I totally understand the feeling of getting that O’levels results in your hands and telling yourself, “Yes! I survived and finally made it this far! I’m getting into a new school, new course that I love people!

And for those who didn’t do well, no worries! Never let things like this bring you down. Yes, I do understand the pain, anger, sadness and all the mix feelings that are just going through inside you because that was exactly how I felt when I got my N’levels results. It’s not that I didn’t do well for my N’levels, I did but I was expecting a straight ‘A’s for all my subjects but I got 2 pathetic Bs in my grade.

And the fact, it is not that you didn’t study and it is not that you didn’t work hard, you DID! You have always top the class but things just go wrong when the results come back. You just don’t know where and what went wrong. It’s just a confuse feeling that you can’t even answer it yourself. You were confident (not overly confident though) but somehow know you would be able to get a grip of your own results but it turn out to be otherwise.

This is when my Mom comes in and always says,

Kita merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan.

It all depends on Him. It’s really never yourself to blame if you have work hard enough and things doesn’t go your way. I don’t know about the others but speaking from my own religion, whatever happens, has their come back, ada hikmahnya disebalik apa yang terjadi. And you have to always keep on trying, never give up and believe in Him. Because He knows you the best and definitely, he has so much better things in store for you.

There is a saying that I always hold on to,

If God grant your wish it means He loves you. If He grants your wish much later than expected, He is putting you to a test to see how great your love is for Him. But if your wish was never granted, that’s because He has something else in store for you and He knows what is exactly is best for you.

Always believe in Him, Allah S.W.T! Amin! So head up, chin up people! Llife has to move on, it’s not easy, yes it's easy said than done, but those hard days will past, trust me! =) Just like now, for me, NOBODY even bother or care about my N'levels or O'levels results on how much I scored super bad or super well the last time. Nobody cares nowww. Zzz!

Made myself hot chocolate, so it’s time for bed now. I have work tomorrowwwwwwww.

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: