Monday, January 30, 2012

Top 5 Poly ranking.

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2309 hours

My body is aching horribly like God knows! I know, that doesn’t give me every excuse to skip my prayers, which I did for Maghrib. =(

Head for a run with the boyfriend, well, he didn’t actually run! Hmpf! I didn’t want to run actually due to the aching but something just motivates me!

Uncle: Ah girl ah!
Azie: Hello uncle!!
Uncle: Back from work?
Azie: *Ignores
Uncle: Wah, you listen to music until uncle talk to you also you cannot hear.
Azie: Ah, sorry. What was it again?
Uncle: Just came back from work?
Azie: Yes! You too?
Uncle: Yes yes! Wahhh, I haven’t seen you for a long time.
Azie: Yes uncle.
Uncle: What did you do? You slim down quite a lot.
Azie: I DID?!
Uncle: Yes, what did you do?
Azie: Nothing at all. Hehe! Alright uncle, see you!
Uncle: See you ah girl!

That’s my neighbour. He said I’ve slim down. I don’t think it’s true but I WISH I REALLY SLIM DOWN. I want to slim down moreeeeee! Zzzz!

And I didn’t know RP Biomedical Sciences cut off point is so much higher now. I’m so glad it is! So people will quit telling me they can enter RP easily and at the same time, I should stop looking down on my own school. Anyway, the latest polytechnic ranking has came out,

1. Ngee Ann Polytechnic
2. Republic Polytechnic
3. Singapore Polytechnic
4. Temasek Polytechnic
5. Nanyang Polytechnic

In actual fact, I’m glad that I came from the 2nd of all polytechnic. HEHE!

It makes me feel so freaking bad to skip Maghrib, I shall do Ishak first before sleeping. Heez! I wanted to blog something longer today but the aching is terrible. Forget it! Zzz! Goodnight 
lovelies!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: