Saturday, January 11, 2014

Churrosity

Dear Diary,

I have never tasted how Churros tasted like. So today after work, my colleague, JM & I kind off venture to Churrosity, Holland V since we were curious to how Churros tasted like. We reached there about 1440 hours only to realise that they are open at 1500 hours on weekends. Zzz!

 photo IMG_5548_zpsef7fe94e.jpg

So JM and I headed off to Plain Vanilla Bakery to try out their cupcakes. I heard a lot of reviews saying that the cupcakes there are extremely nice. I tried looking for it the first time but could not find it, thank God JM was with me, so she helped me search for the shop. Glad we found it!

First thing, the cupcake shop did not had any sign-age showing what types of cupcakes flavour was available. So all you had to do was to ask the counter what cupcakes was what flavour. Secondly, there isn't any pricing written, so you had to ask too. Something which I don't really fancy because I like it when things are written down for me clearly to read. Like they said, Science students love to see visuals. It makes things easier.

So the cupcake cost $3.50 each and if your buy a box of 6, it cost $19. I decided to try the Cookies & Cream cupcake. Sadly, the cupcake was really a no biggie to me. It wasn't that fantastic and I would still prefer Twelve Cupcakes to this.

 photo IMG_5556_zpsb4e62643.jpg

After which, we went back to Churrosity to see if our Churros were ready and yes, it was! We were so excited!! The long Churros cost $2.50 each and the smallest Churros had a 'Small' and 'Large' cup to it. The large cup cost $4.90 and the small cup, I couldn't exactly remember how much was it, prolly around 3 bucks.

While JM wanted to have hers when she reach home, I took one quick bite from my own cup. HEHE! Couldn't wait to taste how it taste like. And to those who hasn't taste what Churros are like, I found a similar delicacy that taste about the same... Auntie Anne's! Lol!

 photo IMG_5551_zps96e9c499.jpg

 photo IMG_5550_zps6e10bb2d.jpg
I had mine with a dip of Chocolate

Till here. You guys can give it a try if you want. For now, I've got to get myself ready. Heading out to Boat Quay with the cousin. So sexcited!

Address:-

Plain Vanilla Bakery
34A Lorong Mambong, Singapore 277691.
Second floor opposite Harry's Bar and above El Patio Mexican Restaurant 

Churrosity - Churros & Frappes
241 Holland Avenue, #01-02 
(next to Crystal Jade), Singapore 278967

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: