Monday, January 13, 2014

Palawan Beach

Dear Diary,

This week's weekend was really an enjoyable one for me, getting to spend my 'aimless' time with my dearest cousins. Yesterday night, we had a super late night dinner cum supper at Sahara Bar, Boat Quay which probably I'll do blogging tomorrow.

---

Since it has been long since all of us headed to the beach, Cousin Lyna suggested that we do one today. I will say not every of my cousins were present today. Sometimes I do wish that everyone is but what can I say. All of us are grown up. Some are probably busy with other stuff, some are working, some prefer to spend time with their other half and etc etc etc, the list goes on. But anyway, I'm still glad we get to spend time with each other somehow. Alhamdulilah!

 photo IMG_5630_zps8a5a8aa1.jpg

Lyna's fiance, Oppy drove all of us in his lorry to Sentosa beach. Well, I was special enough because I got to sit at the front with Cousin Lyna & fiance. Hehehe! It was a good fun ride with Lyna and I started singing some songs and before we know it, we have already reach Sentosa.

We couldn't decide on Siloso or Palawan Beach but Lyna mentioned that she wanted to go to the one that has a 'Bridge'. Probably under influence by the latest Suria drama, S.O.S. Hehe! And I remember evidently that Palawan Beach  has the bridge due to my NPCC adventure race that we had which was like 10 years ago and Palawan Beach was where A first brought me out together with his clique, but cousin Dil insisted it was at Siloso beach.

Palawan Beach,

 photo IMG_5689_zpsfdc15d44.jpg

 photo IMG_5642_zps8ac19c53.jpg

 photo IMG_5644_zps34d38bbb.jpg

The weather was playing a trick on us. One moment it started raining and the next moment it stops. It happens quite a few times before it finally really stop raining. We had a hard time trying to look for a good spot to settle down when the aunties decided to settle down somewhere nearby a bikini statue. Lol!

 photo IMG_5645_zpsdb654807.jpg

 photo IMG_5646_zps4661eb8f.jpg
Well, you can follow the trail to catch us. Hehe!

We had a good swim especially Lyna, Oppy, Mak Tam, Pak Tam, Mak Teh & I. While Mokde only dip in for a while and Mama & Dil did not bring their swimming gear along, so they became our photographers and  help us take pictures and take care of our belongings. In between swimming, I did stop to have lunch. Unexpected lunches because I ate more than what I am supposed to eat. Hehe! I just couldn't resist.

 photo IMG_5650_zps4622f8bb.jpg
Macaroni Soup

 photo IMG_5683_zpsa893dfec.jpg
Fried Noodles

I wanted to have another dish but I had to skip the Fried Bee Hoon because I was just eating too much.

 photo IMG_5640_zps5116321b.jpg
And Mak Tam was pretty excited to see both I and her had the same slipper but of different colour. Well, if you are smart enough or you know me very well. Which of the feet is mine? Because I was really glad that S managed to guess which is mine.

After swimming for about 4 hours, we get ourselves change. And this time Lyna wanted to explore the bridge that leads to the tower on the other side of the beach, so we did.

 photo IMG_5693_zpsa2aba064.jpg

As we got closer to the other side of the tower, memories start to fall back.

 photo IMG_5698_zps6c607dc0.jpg

And my heart was thumping a bit faster the moment I saw this stairs. This place was where A and I actually was left alone to talk in "private" while the other groups of friends were swimming at the sea. It was our first time going out together, it was where it somehow started, it was where it all begun, even though I didn't had any feelings for him just yet. But it was because of this place, I open up my heart again to love again after a recent broken heart.

Soon after, I realized everything were all just memories. Bitter sweet memories which taught me a lesson, him a lesson, us a lesson. Memories that we should not ever repeat to our better half in the future. Memories that brought tears to me before and now smile when I recall them. Memories which I should not dwell on it anymore.

 photo IMG_5710_zpsedf98829.jpg

After taking a few shots, we then left the place. Well, all I can say now is goodbye. Thank you for allowing me to meet that wonderful man. A good man I would say and whoever get to be with him is a one lucky woman. A fact, I wouldn't deny. A faithful man and would treat her just like a Princess. Probably he is not the man Allah created for me to fill his rib, Allah did not make him for me and he wasn't mine to keep. It does leave me to wonder what would life be for me in future especially at this age that I'm getting older year by year. Who I'll end up with? Will I even get married? And will he treat me as nice as that or even better? Insyaallah, God willing!

Left Palawan to head for dinner at East Coast Lagoon Food Village and I was lucky that I get to see the new expressway, Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) since we were passing there.

 photo IMG_5741_zps1507f0c6.jpg

 photo IMG_5743_zps1bc09272.jpg

 photo IMG_5742_zps6c0ba56c.jpg

 East Coast Lagoon Food Village,

 photo IMG_5748_zps7861ed5d.jpg

 photo IMG_5744_zps4ec111a9.jpg

 photo IMG_5751_zps44d631be.jpg

 photo IMG_5745_zpsb481000d.jpg

Before heading home we went to take a look at the Beach Castle.

 photo IMG_5755_zpsa954a8c6.jpg

Isn't this beautiful? Like a Princess castle.

Thank you dearest cousin for having me in your weekend to spend time with. And another meet-up next weekend because cousin Wani is getting married. Weeeee! Till here, am working tomorrow. Yawns and GOODNIGHT.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: