Friday, March 20, 2015

Choices

Dear Diary,

I don't have any choice left do I? I'm torn between two. I don't know what else to do. There's a choice I could choose from to my own benefit, to my own liking, a choice I really really wanted so bad. I cannot wait. I keep, you leave.

But either decision I take, either decision I make, I'll break hearts.

So I had to follow suit. Why am I ALWAYS saving people? When they don't even spare a thought about me in the first place. When they weren't the one saving me in the first place.

I don't know what the future might hold.

And promises can be broken sometimes. Along the way things might/can change. We promise one thing, we do another thing. We all know that. These things can happen, only God knows. And if happened, that those promises are broken, I'll be back to square one, I'll be at my loosing wits.

I have another choice probably after that. Not really a nice one. A bad choice I would say. A choice to BURST and EXPLODE. This will be vindicative. And this will hurt many many many hearts. cry

But honestly, at this point of time. If anybody were in my position.

Do I really need to care? Do I really need to care about hearts being broken? Don't you think it's time that I start thinking for myself and not what other people think? Don't you think it's time I decide on what I want for myself and not what other people want? Don't you think that I suffered enough that I should step up to what I actually want? Don't you think I should be selfish now since that is what everyone around me is doing...doing to me? Enough may be enough.

To what the world portray. It teaches me so much. So it is, my decision has been made.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 
#PrayforAzie

No comments: