Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Arafah Fasting

Dear Diary,

I am so frustrated with the TV in my room. It’s not working! =( I want to watch my Grimm, my Hawaii O-Five. Yes, it’s Five-O right? But I love calling it O-Five instead. Lol! There are just so many things to buy.

For school, a new television set, a new laptop and I have this new urge to put on braces. HAHA! Save up! Save up!

And well, my Mama is fine, Alhamdulilah! But do keep praying for her to get well soon okay? Which I’m sure she will, Insyaallah. Amin!

---

I hate this Secondary school stuff thingy especially when you are frustrated with someone. And then you go around talking to everyone except for that particular person that you are angry with. And then you make it so OBVIOUS, that you are unhappy with that someone especially when you turn around and say ‘Bye’ to everyone except for that someone. And the worse thing, I, being that someone has no definite reason to think of to why that person was angry about.

I have always hated this ‘guessing game’ kind of thingy whereby I am supposed to figure out what is it all about. Oh I am supposed to know right? For that reason, I don’t even feel like turning up seriously. I have so many things on my plate, so I don’t need unnecessary things like that to be added on.

From now onwards, I will draw my line. I will.

My internship colleague gave me this for Halloween. How cute! Told you she is such a sweetheart!

Photobucket

And she was also the one who suggested me to bake the ‘Peach Cobbler’ and it turn out well! Azmi, Ayah, Mama and everyone enjoyed it! =) And Azmi had more than 4 servings of that. HEHE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


---

Before I go… PUASA ARAFAH

Don’t forget to fast tomorrow. =) Insyaallah!

The Arafah fasting falls on 9 Dzulhijjah of the Islamic Calendar. The name Arafah fasting is proposed as during this time, Muslim who is performing the pilgrimage in Mecca, is performing their wukuf under the scorching sun at the Arafah field. And the Arafah fasting is most targetted to those who is not doing the pilgrimage in Mecca.

To those Muslims who fast in these day, expiates for the past year's sins and the sins for the year coming.

Puasa Arofah dapat menghapuskan dosa setahun yang lalu dan setahun akan datang. Puasa Asyuro (10 Muharram) akan menghapuskan dosa setahun yang lalu.” (HR. Muslim).

Source from:



XOXO,
Princessazie Bella

Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: