Monday, October 22, 2012

Respect


Dear Diary,

Mama’s operation is today. Please pray for my dearest Mama. Ya Allah! Let everything go smoothly. Amin! They say all we have to do is pray and the rest leave it all to Allah S.W.T, He knows the best. Insyaallah! Amin!

Yes, I am at home and will be heading down to the hospital soon. Not that I’m not being there for Mama Mama. I am but I just don’t like this uneasy feeling, the anxiety that I will have. It’s really scary and makes me want to cry.

And I didn't know waking up my brother could be this hard. I heard Mama complain many many times but I have never had to go through them until today. Sissy has already tried to wake him up but yet, he still goes back to sleep. So when Sissy went off to work, I woke him up for school since I'm on off today.

From telling me 10 minutes, to 5 minutes and then 2 minutes. I just lost all my patience. Yes, I am that sensitive because my frustration comes with tears. Don’t ask me why but I'm like that. So I end up crying and telling him, sampai hati, how can he even do this to me. But guess what? I got told off.

“Eh kau jangan nak nangis lah sial! Kau blah ah! Blah ah! Aku cakap BLAH AH!”

The moment I heard that, I left his room and cried even more. I prayed and asked Allah, why is my brother that way. It’s really heartbreaking. But it came with an answer myself, if he has that little respect for Mama, what more can I be.

I will never stop praying for him to change. Till here.

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella

Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: