Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Roche HPV Talk

Dear Diary,

Mama’s operation went well today. Alhamdulilah! Nothing could ever explain how delighted and happy I felt that she is fine now. Amin! Thank you Allah for answering my prayers.

Anyway, head down to 61 Ubi Avenue to collect my winning $50 Capita land voucher and then head down to the hospital. By the time, I reached the hospital; it was just nice that I saw on the TV screen that Mama is already in the recovery room. Alhamdulilah!

Before I actually head down to the hospital, my colleague send me a text messages regarding….

Photobucket

Boy, I just had sugar rush, butterflies & excitement, I swear! HAHA! I don’t know what is wrong with me. What is just wrong with me?!

Anyway, it was only an hour later that the nurse called me that they are sending Mama back to the General ward. AMIN! Nothing as well could explain how syukur/contented I felt when they say General ward instead of the High dependency ward like before.

Mama look much better too compared to the previous operation. But still she was still on slight anaesthesia and morphine, so she was half-asleep most of the time. I decided to give Mama a rest and head down to Roche HPV talk at Four Seasons Hotel.

I was already booked for the talk and my internship student was kind enough to replace me if I couldn't make it on time. She is such a sweetheart! =) And since Mama was fine and all, I decided to head down for the talk with my 2 other colleagues.

Excellent talk on HPV and excellent food I shall say, now let my pictures do the talking.

Before the talk,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

During the talk,


Photobucket


Photobucket

Food after the talk,


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And too much food like this equals too much sugar. I can handle the consumption of high level of glucose like rice but high consumption on sugar = super high Azie. That’s the reason why I avoid Redbull! Because my clique used to tease me like as if I'm one drunkard woman when I'm on that poison! HAHA!


Photobucket

I just walked down the four season hotel stairway like a freaking CMI Victoria secret model. Joke. Big joke!



Colleague 1: Azie are you coming to work tomorrow?
Azie: Eh yes of course I am.
Colleague 2: Eh just now he came you know.
Azie: I know right! C (Colleague 1) texted me!
Colleague 2: I didn’t realize he come today you know, and then suddenly I hear his phone rang, the phone like Hip Hop song you know.
Azie: SERIOUSLY AH?! HAHA!
Colleague 2: Yah lah, then this girl (Colleague 1) keep giggling while stamping. I cannot help it. I also laugh!
Colleague 1: Are you thinking what to order tomorrow?
Azie: I've been thinking all day what to order already. HAHA!
Colleague 2: Remember ah, order one at a time so he can come in everyday.
Azie: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

My colleague’s excitement for me. HAHA! Goodnight lovelies!

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella

Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: