Saturday, October 20, 2012

Person B


Dear Diary,

I know I have been MIA-ing for so looooong. I have been wanting to update this empty space here but I just couldn't find the time so. Working life is really different from schooling life. I ALWAYS had time to blog, to shop, to meet friends during schooling days, even if I had like strenuous training from CCA, all-day volunteered activities, more projects and reports piling up for me to do. But just by working now, it can draw all the energy I have inside of me. Ohhh.. I hate to say this but probably it's a sign of me, AGING. =( Eek!

I have so many photos that I wanted to share but I'm going to give it a pass because it has been so many photos and many dates & days gone. I will try to update this little diary here as frequent as possible but one thing, I really need a new laptop. My sweetie pie here is almost dying, it has been 5 good years. You have serve me well since my polytechnic days. :) Please keep reviving till I buy a new laptop hokays!

Anyway, I just asked myself a question recently and this has nothing got to do with me, I think. Well, not for now definitely but I hope so not even in the future. I don't want to be facing such a situation. Anyway! It was just a thought.

What happen if you have been in a relationship for so long with A and you know you love this person very much and this A person loves you very much as well. But sometimes love is not the only thing that you have to look out for in a relationship. Certain things hasn't been working out good lately, you know things would be hard if you're going to marry person A.

And then just happen, just happen suddenly someone "right", person B walk into your life. Apparently person B has a little bit more perks than person A. You like person B but you have no idea if person B likes you, you have no idea of his background either, don't know name, NOTHING. BUT person B shows a bit of interest in you but not much to think he would actually like you back.

But this tiny heart of yours, keep saying he is Mr. Right. Instinct they say. But stupid instinct could be wrong. Whatever!..It's complicated, just too complicated. Oh well, I pen it down another day when my thoughts ain't messy.

The problem is I AM WORKING TOMORROW AND IT'S 1.22AM NOW. GOODNIGHT!


XOXO,
Princessazie Bella ♥
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: