Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sick

Dear Diary,

Thanks to Adik & Ressal for the sumptuous breakfast yesterday from Long John Silver! It was definitely more than enough to fill me up the whole day, which lead me to having no lunch nor dinner at all. =) The bread servings is thick enough to make you extremely full. Lol!

Photobucket

I think I'm craving for some Cookies & Cream Oreo Shake from Aiman Cafe. It may not taste as sweet. Remember I'm a 100% Sugar princess but oh well, it was good to do.

Photobucket

I've been a good princess as well, spending holiday & weekends at home while I see my siblings leaving the house to go out with their other half or friends. Stayed home and take care of Mama. And thank you Gossip Girl for putting me accompany throughout. You have been the closest to me ever since 5 years ago when my Poly clique introduce you to me. Hee! Not forgetting my Vampire Diaries as well as my True Blood which I haven't been catching up lately.

I can't believe I'm catching up on it till Season 6 now. I literally grow with it. And it's either I have Ice-cream while watching Gossip Girl or I snack on different tidbits. Hehe! That's the reason why my weekends are never boring even when I have to stay home. ;)

Photobucket

And how could I even explain more. I must be crazy or like they say lost in my own imaginary world of love. This is sick! Yes, I literally find myself really sick! Sick! Sick! Sick! I'm so sick of myself. Not that I am physically sick but it's sick! Oh, mentally sick. Call the ambulance please.







Love is a big word, especially when you haven't know that person well. Let's stick to I fancy you. HAHA!







That sick I mean, because I dream about D-man yesterday night. I really hate this. D-man wasn't in my thoughts before I go to bed, I'm SERIOUS!

On a lighter note, I've got to get myself ready. I'm heading to Spooktacular in a bit. I wish I needn't go to one since I don't really fancy these Halloween stuff and I'm working the next day too but Azmi just won free tickets to that. Gotta make full use of it, since we won't spend money on such events ever plus we're riding on a Cable Car for the first time. Oh, putting an emphasize to this, it's an Angry Bird Cable Car. -_-' Good day all!

P.S: Azmi said we're just going to ride cable car and head home. That boy is seriously so afraid! But I don't care, I'm so going to roam around and hunt for ghost. Casper, my friendly ghost. :)

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella

Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: