Wednesday, March 09, 2016

KL Trip Day 1 - 08th March 2016

Dear Diary,

I didn't bring my laptop. So I'm going to do a less coloured, less proper structured kind of blogging since I'm just blogging from my phone. 

Day 1 - 08th March 2016

Woke up at 0530 hours in the morning. Did Fajr and got myself all set and ready to meet Hajar since she stayed the nearest to me. And then we hail a cab and fetch Hernie, Zam & lil Shayleen. Finally, our wish came true. The day of our first vacation ever together in 27th years for Hernie, 26th for Hajar and ermm..18th years for me. HAHAHAHA!

Cabbed all the way down to the coach bay at Harbourfront. Since D was on MC, of course he wasn't there to see me off. God knows how much I miss him and I wish I could see him AT LEAST. But it's okay because he did give me a text telling me to be safe and all. And it's enough for me. :)

8am on the dot and our bus came. We took Aeroline. It was about 5-6 hours journey to Kuala Lumpur. The bus was comfortable. They had attached TV In the bus too. So cool!
 



Little Shayleen peeping at us. Haha!
 
Hajar showing me the emergency exit that I shall jump out should there be any fire evacuation. *Roll eyes* She was teasing me because I was being annoying as usual. HAHA!

We were given lunch onboard too after we have past the immigration checkpoint and stuff. Sadly, the pictures are in my digital camera and not in my phone. Initially, Hajar sat quite far from us because she bought her ticket only last minute, not together with us. But since the bus wasn't full, we managed to get our seat changed. So we shifted all the way to the back and I get to sit with Hajar while, Hernie sat with Zam. 

Anyhoos, there wasn't many movies to choose from since it's a coach bus and NOT SIA flight. Lol! But not too bad, they had some quite old yet recent movies that I've been wanting to watch in my movies-watch-list. So I end up watching 'Creed'. Interesting movie! I like it. Minus the few minutes that I accidentally knock-out because I was too tired. But I woke up and rewind again the part I've missed. Hehehe! 

5 hours later, we reached KL and our bus dropped us at Corus Hotel. (But it's not the place we are staying in.) Walked around Suria KLCC and brought groceries at Cold Storage so that we can cook in our apartment. (To save money). Hehehe! 
 
Interesting thing that me & Hajar wanted to buy but we end up not buying. Hahaha! 

We wanted to buy more groceries but was too tired because we still had luggage and our heavy bags with us. And I was already feeling quite cranky at that point of time carrying my bags around here and there. So Hernie suggested for us to check-in to our apartment first and the continue our shopping. 

Setia Sky Residence. 

We cabbed all the way there since it was quite a distant from KLCC. And oh-my-gosh! I love how this Condominium is. Lol! First thing first, the security is tip-top and I wouldn't deny. Our apartment is 37th storey high!! So can you imagine the balcony view, how beautiful it was. Secondly, we had our own private lift access just to our apartment. Remember Blair's house in Gossip Girl?! Yes, that amazing!! And thirdly, the apartment that we are staying in has transparent toilet. HAHAHAHA! And you know, I'm a sucker when it comes to transparent toilet. Hehehe!
 
The living room. Sorry! I only managed to remember taking a picture after we have settled down, so the place looks kinda messy now. Hehe!
 
The kitchen and another exit doorway to the dustbin chute and some residence apartment behind.


The OTHER toilet in the kitchen.
 
The other room which Hajar and I sleep in. Yes! One single bed ONLY *Roll eyes* and so we shared the bed sleeping vertically so both could sleep on the bed, although Hajar told me she can sleep on the floor so that I could have the "bed" to myself BUT nope, not letting that happened. Anyway, I was awaken by Hernie & Hajar at night (I knock out kinda early yesterday), she slowly slipped the chair in so that I could stretch out my leg to sleep because I was really crouching my whole body like a child to fit the bed. Haha! 

The master bedroom for Hernie, Zam and little Shayleen.

Of course! HERE comessss the transparent toilet. Hehehe!
 
D text me asking if I have already safely reached KL the moment I check-in (just on the dot) and I showed him the transparent toilet. His respond was "Kecoh pe toilet u." HAHAHA! There you go, my half-matrep boyfriend. Hahaha! But it's beautiful right? So while showering you can look out through the window and see the busy town of KL and reflect on life. Hahahaha!

So while resting before heading out OF COURSE, time to venture the "small pool" or rather the bathtub. Hehehe! 

Time for bubble bath!


Shayleen get to try the bubble bath first of course. Hehe! 
 
I managed to catch up on my Vampire Diaries over Wi-Fi! Yay! Few hours later, all of us felt really famished since we haven't been eating much for the whole day, we had only one meal in the bus. Hurhur! So we cabbed down to KLCC again and did more grocery shopping this time since we are luggage-free. Hehe! Bought some tidbits too back home for my loved ones. Hehe! 
 

Brought this at Sephora. My turn to bubble bath tomorrow, no? Hahahaha! 

Flag a cab, hoping to go downtown Pasar Malam but according to the taxi driver it's only available on the weekends. Tsk! So we told him to bring us somewhere nearby to eat when he suggested 'Tom Yum.' We didn't have much choice because we were quite tired as well and so we agreed to settle for just Tom Yum.

The food was okay-okay. But couldn't complain much because we were too hungry. Lol! 

After dinner, we cabbed back home only to realize the first cab driver "cheated" our money, purposely driving us around until the meter hit 17RM when we cab back home it was only 8RM. Tsk!

Showered and did Isyak and when the Wi-Fi connected, received a text from D. By the time I replied himhe was already asleep. He is on morning shift somemore tomorrow. Missing him that boy and wish he is here but...nevermind...we haven't Halal yet. Hahaha. 😂

***

And last but not least, Happy Birthday dearest Hernie! Glad that we get to travel together for the first time. May Allah SWT always bless you with all the wonderful things in life and grant you happiness always. Amin. 

Till here.
 

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: