Sunday, March 27, 2016

Merisik

Dear Diary,

I was supposed to blog about last Sunday. It was a happy event for me but Ayah was down with a bad stomach ache and was admitted to the hospital and I just couldn't bring myself to blog about the happy moments. But he is so much better now and will be discharged tomorrow. Syukur Alhamdulilah. So let's rewind to last Sunday, 20 March 2016...

I woke up as early as 0800 hours to do my groceries shopping and marketing ALONE since I haven't buy any ingredients yet and it was the day that D send his family to come over to ask for my hand-in-marriage. I had a few dishes in mind to whip up and my bestfriends were running late to help me out in the kitchen, so by the time when D family came, all I had was just Roti Kirai.

 

The first few attempt was a failure, it became pancake instead of roti kirai. And I still remember how Mama tried to make them too, it was a failure for the first few and after a few rounds, thennnnnn...it'll come out right. Well, SOMEHOW right for me. Smiley


Still room for improvement. It was kinda paiseh thingy to make D's parents and aunt + uncle into eating my cooking because I am not a very good cook. But well, at least I tried. =X

So technically though it's not official but hey, I am somehow 1/2 chope by D. Counting down the number of days to our Engagement. Till here.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: