Thursday, March 03, 2016

VD and GG

Dear Diary,
 
Time checked: 0250 hours and I am having problem sleeping. GOSH! Insomnia have to strike me today?! This is so frustrating. I tried! I really tried to bring myself to sleep but I couldn't. Toss and turn, toss and turn and I end up being wide awake. I don't remember taking any late caffeine intake before bed. I really hate not being able to sleep on time because disorder sleeping patterns = weight gain. :(
 
***
 
I got Ayah's appointment all wrong yesterday. It was supposed to be today but I took the half day leave on Wednesday instead. So I called up the Polyclinic and thank goodness they managed to slot me a last minute appointment for Ayah yesterday. So while seeing the doctor, that was when I found out he has been eating all the medication wrongly, the wrong dosage to be exact. Frustrate me quite a bit because bringing both Mama and Ayah to the doctor, Mama seems to be a lot well in self-managing only until few months before her passing on, while Ayah, hmm... No wonder Mama has to always be on her toes at all time. Tsk!
 
 
So there you go, the moment I got home, I did the same thing I did for Mama before. I must really thank my Manager, Helen for buying this daily pill cases for my late mom. And yes, I started managing Ayah's medicine pills, to the right dosage and the correct timing on when to eat it. So this is a commitment for me to start doing every week for him. No wonder Ayah has been feeling dizzy and stuff. Tsk.
 
After Ayah's appointment, this pakcik buncit was feeling hungry because he haven't had lunch and so treated him for lunch at Rasa-rasa eating place, Bukit Batok.
 
Happy man eating.
 

Ayah drove past Bukit Batok before heading to the eatery place. And I happened to see the place where D and I actually applied for our BTO once before which we didn't get it and twice now recently because they are doing another BTO in that place as well. I've looked up the place in the map before, roughly have an idea where it is but have never exactly went to look at it. But today, I did. Is this a sign? :-?





 
No major construction done yet but some minor construction I see going around, like probably straightening the plot of land? Lol. I was excited when I saw the place and was telling Ayah about it. I mean like heyyyyy...me and D applied a house here. Though of course, we haven't know the results yet. Hahaha!
 
But as Ayah drove past, I was telling myself, I don't mind giving this house a pass. It's okay if D and I didn't get it because it's basically build in the middle of like nowhere? It looks a bit ulu, or maybe I'm just not so used to the area around there yet.
 
It's definitely far from the MRT. I actually prefer a house near the MRT station just like where my house is now. ALTHOUGH, it's not that near probably take about a 10 minutes walk back home from the MRT station, BUT it's POSSIBLE to walk back home. In case you know, I meet-up with friends and come back home late (catching the last train back home), which usually happen when I meet up with my RP Clique. And even if there's no more feeder bus anymore at that hour, I could just walk back home instead of wasting money cabbing home. Furthermore, it's an exercise to walk you see. I rather walk than taking a bus. I loveeeee to walk. If I could walk to work I would rather walk (provided I wear the correct shoe) but ermm...West to Central, I probably work to walk instead. LOL!
 
***
 
 
This has been filling up my past time. I am only at Episode 10 Season 2 when it Vampire Diaries are technically in it's Season 6 already by now. Yes, online movies, online drama, well, that's me when I'm being the cozy homey yo princess at home. Hahahaha! And recently, I just finished watching Gossip Girl, after 9 years!
 
It was during my Polytechnic days when I first catch Gossip Girl series and this series has actually ended in the year 2012. What year is it now? Hehe! Ever since I graduated and started working, I didn't really have much time to catch up on all these dramas because I have to work on weekends, not forgetting the laundry and whatever nots. Plus friends prefer to meet-up on weekends too and most importantly, to slot in my dating day with D too. Lol!
 
Blair and Chuck finally marries each other.
 
With Cyrus being the Priest
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And there's Jenny Humphrey and Eric Van Der Woodsen featured on the last episode.
 
 
 
 
Blair and Chuck now happily married.
 
Blair and Chuck have a son called Henry Bass.
 
Now I'm going to be a spoil sport, Dan Humphrey IS Gossip Girl.
 
 
 
Serena Van Der Woodsen in her wedding dress.
 
 
And yes, Dan finally marries Serena.
 
 
And they all lived happily ever after.
 
I am currently feeling slightly sleepy by now but sleeping at this hour would only mean I have trouble waking up at my usual clocking alarm. Haizzzz! But I have to get some sleep at least or else, you know it's not good to not have some rest since I'm dealing with healthcare line. Yeahs, it's a serious thing bro.
 
I do wonder what my boyfriend is doing right now.  Yesssss, he is doing the night shift tonight. Haizzz! I don't know how I can be bipolar with that man. One moment I am so irrevocably in love with him and the next thing, I can push him away. Ermm..okay. I'm yawning right now already. I'll have Stefan Salvatore accompany me through the night now. HAHAHAHA! I'll blog again soon. Don't let the bed bug bites, prolly the bugs won't have enough time to bite because by then, my alarm clock will rang for me to wake up for Fajr. Tsk. Bye!
 
XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: