Sunday, May 01, 2016

Happy Labour Day - 1st of May.

Dear Diary,



How time flies and it is already MAY!  Counting down to a few more months before I officially become engaged to Mr.  and also to a few more days before I turn a year older, sadly. It only feels like it was just yesterday I turn 21 and yet before you know it, I'll be hitting my 30s so soon.  Tskkk!

Talking about Engagement, sometimes makes me feel excited to finally have an officially  and the engaged status. But it scares the hell out of me sometimes too, because they say once you get engaged, there will be dozens of test and obstacles that is awaiting for the both of you. So it's either we break it or we both make it to our wedding. But even before we get engaged, lol, trust me there are so many things that D and I always have to argue about, and they are over little petty things for him, but a big deal for me. But I guess that what relationship is all about. When you argue, it makes the relationship stronger and at the same time, you'll learn more about each other. Each time when D and I argue, I find it always make us stronger in love with one another and learn to appreciate each other more. The thoughts of not wanting to let go and to always keep trying to make the relationship work is always beautiful. Alhamdulilah.

And I am also bless to be granted such patience partner who is always tolerant of me, although he tells me he has quite a temper, probably he loses his temper to other people ah ehhh..Hahaha! But he has never once lose it on me, no matter how difficult I can be at times. He always managed and find ways to maintain his calm and for that I am very much bless. Thank you Allah SWT.

Till I write again. I shall get myself ready soon to meet my girlfriends. We are heading to Meomi Cat Café in a bit. So people, enjoy your Labour Day to those who are not working. And to those who are working like D - forever OT-ing.  Happy working.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: