Thursday, May 19, 2016

In this, we found each other.

Dear Diary,
"Hey! Recently, I see you stop posting pictures of you and boyfriend. Did you guys broke up or something?"


I didn't know how much I have made an impact of posting pictures of me and D on the social media. Well, probably, Instagram for a matter of fact. Because I rarely post our pictures on Facebook because I don't want any of our Mak-chics and Pakciks to see, like you know, tak manis they usually say. I did post pictures of us before, maybe once or twice but I have all the album deleted now.

Instagram is different because I don't just accept anyone particularly; it's private and mostly my Instagram are all my gerek kakis. Cehhh! Since when I ever sound so minah-ish like this. Skip the gerek but yes, more of like nice people I call friends. Hehe!

To answer your question. NO. No break ups. We are still together. Alhamdulilah. Still in love. Well, we are still loving each other MINUS the ups and downs, of course, no doubt. It's usual I guess, the longer you know someone, the more things you will discover about someone, the more you will see the contrast between the both of you BUT...we always figure things out together. The more we love each other, the more we understand about one another and the more we learn to sort out both our differences. You see, it's a learning process. And never a day that have past, that we have given up on each other, especially D. Has never. Has never. Has never. Even though I have this tendency asking him to leave me when I'm mad but he has never. Heeee! Smiley

Actually, I don't see any reason why I should explain myself to anyone but..it has been long since I last blog. So why not, an entry on this.

Not that I have stopped posting pictures of D and I. But I haven't come to anything interesting to post any of our pictures just yet. Besides the usual us smiling taking pictures next to each other, which I probably think most people have gotten sick of it. Hehehehe! And if you are really that keen, go find me on Snapchat lahhh. LOL! And I usually spam our pictures on Twitter instead. I haven't run out of captions either. Everytime I see D, everytime when I am with him, there are so many things that I think about, all the good things. It's just probably how Allah SWT have created each of our minds to see through or think about your own partner.

Despite whatever was before. Honestly, I will still choose to be with D all over again and again. It's him. It's him and it's always him that I want to be with. I have no regrets in us and no regrets being with him. Even when at times he asked me "You regret being with me?" No matter how angry, no matter how upset I am. I have never regretted for knowing him and I have never regretted from Day 1 when I choose to spend the rest of my life together being with him. Oh yes, he has his flaws that many of you will see but I have seen through his flaws. He is more than that. How more? It's a secret I'll never tell...XOXO...because it's only for me to keep. :)

In this, we're lucky that we found each other.

Alhamdulilah. Thank you Allah.

Thank you Mama for always praying for the best of us.


XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: