Sunday, May 08, 2016

Happy Mother's Day.

Dear Diary,

03 May 2016

My bestfriends and I had another trip back to JB to stock up our groceries, make-up and stuff. Hehehe! So this time instead of the usual 5-seater car, Zam rented a 7-seater car, so that we could have more space for our barang-barang and Hajar tagged along this time too.

I kinda forget to take pictures because I was busy doing more of snapchat. Yes, you could find me on snapchat - Princess__azie. Hehehe! Anyway, we started with Larkin first as usual, since Hernie's mom wanted to go to the wet market there and so does Hernie. I learn few things on the different types of vegetables. I knew curry leaves, lime leaves, laksa leaves, Bay leaves but recently, I learn to what is a Pucuk Manis leaves - Sweet shoots. This will taste awesomely nice with lemak but I haven't got the chance yet to cook since. :/ LOL! I will find time this week to do okay, Insyaallah. Had lunch too at Larkin.

After Larkin, we headed to A-mart instead of Giant since Hernie said A-mart is cheaper than Giant. Grabbed all the groceries stuff that I had to stock up at home. My detergent, dishwashing soap, hand soap, food stuff and yada yada yada.

Next was to Kilang Bateri, more damage was done here because there are just too many cafes = food & drinks and a lot of clothes to grabbed from.

Rainbow Dadih. Pretty right?


Since D mentioned he wanted a Polo shirt so it's easier for him to attend wedding wearing this, instead of his usual long sleeve shirt. I bought one Fred Perry polo shirt for him, just to see if the size fits. If it does, next time can get him more. I'm afraid sizes may varies for t-shirts and polo shirt.

Of course baby romper for my little nephew. Cute righttttt. And I didn't know Baby R doesn't have pants. Next time, Mak Long buy for you pants okayyy.

And then after Kilang Bateri, of course to Pandan. My favourite place to stock up all my make-ups. I have no idea what is wrong for me. Like I am going through some kind of transit transformation in my life before hitting the 30s. HAHAHA!

Well I know I took after my Mama many things in life. Besides not having her patience, sadly, :roll: well the patience part is not so me, that is more of my sister. My characters wise are mostly from my dad. I am very impatience just like my dad, when we want something, we want it now, no buts, no 'no', we are also very determined in our goals. When we want to achieve something, we get it done. Like wanting to get a driving license, to get a degree and stuff like that. But when we don't want something, we have a strong dislike about it. We are both very loving, we are a family person and we love kids and animals. Being like my mom on the other hand is different. I follow her likings more than her character wise. No one can compare to her characters, she is the most beautiful person on earth. an all-rounder. Very patience, ability to love more than anything else, very helpful, very selfless, she cooks well, bake well, sew well, does make-up well and the list just goes on. But following her likings...I love to bake, cook, exercise, paint my nails just like her. But I never like sewing or doing make-up but recently, God knows why that I am just SO INTO MAKE-UP! I have been watching make-up tutorials and trying all the different kind of applying make-up onto my face. HAHAHA! And I am looking to buy more make-ups like the eyeshadow etc.

So back to Pandan, hahahaha! Damaged done when I bought like 7 kind of different lipsticks. Happily buying, happily spending. Someone please remind me that I have a wedding to save up on pleaseeee. :-w


After all the loots, of course, time for a heavy supper.




As you can see pictures are all saved from my snapchat, the rest were videos. Hehe! We headed back to Singapore after Pandan. I reached home at about 0200 hours, got help from my brother to carry all my loots back home. Sadly, I brought some things for myself but the bags got switched in the car and Hernie's mom accidentally took them. LOL! It's alrightttt. So, Hajar was telling me, lesson learn from me is to keep my stuff properly with me. Hurhur!

07 May 2016

 
Ratings: SmileySmileySmileySmiley
Out of 5 Popcorns

Watched the Civil War with D yesterday and I shall say it was a good movie. Definitely better than your Superman VS Batman. Even though Civil War was like 3 freaking hours and I was feeling hungry, I knew the movie was good because excitement of watching that movie overpowers me than my hunger. Not like when I was watching Superman VS Batman, I just couldn't wait to leave the Cinema to eat. Hahaha! But apparently, a guy sitting next to D was hungry that every particular minute his stomach was growling so loud and D was like making super angry/annoyed faces and he was like "Alamak! Bingit seh. Bising gila seh perut dia. I nak tumbuk perut dia." I CANNOT. SmileySmileySmiley I just laugh out so loud in the cinema by accident. HAHAHA! So I told him, "Omigod. You eh. Tak bersalah tau perut dia." HAHAHA! "Lain kali, pergi lantak ke makan ke apa ke dulu, sebelum tengok wayang. Bising gila!" That's for you, my boyfriend. HAHAHAHAHA!

08 May 2016

And of course not forgetting today is Mother's Day. I will usually buy flowers for Mama, I love to see that smile on her face when she received the flowers, the surprised face and the countless 'Thank you' that come after, technically, I should be the one telling her the countless 'Thank you' for everything she has done for me. But this year, it was different, it was my first time not having her around. I miss her a lot, I really do but Allah SWT loves her more. And for as long as I am alive, I will pray and make doa for her. Insyaallah. Amin. And so this year being different, instead of having the flowers delivered to my place, I delivered to D's place, for his mom. D couldn't be there to see the flowers since he had OT in the morning and had to leave home earlier even before the flowers were delivered. The delivery man was texting me on and off, he thinks D's mom is my mom and he said he'll pass me the flowers when he reached our doorstep. But I couldn't tell him that the flowers being delivered is not my mom because technically D's mom is going to be my mom but is not my mom yet and I couldn't tell the deliveryman that she is my Mother-in-law either, because I am not officially her Daughter-in-law yet. So I just texted the deliveryman and said that I am not home today and asked him to pass the flowers to anyone at home when he reached, which he did. After the flowers was delivered, the deliveryman texted me and said "I pass the bouquet of flowers to an Uncle. Thank you for your support and have a good day." Lol! That would be D's dad I'm supposed. Right after, D texted me and said "My mom said thank u."

The flowers from the picture doesn't look so nice but upon delivery when D's sister took the picture, I think it look beautiful. SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

Their illustrated picture that they show.

The flowers upon delivery. Carnations flowers are for Mothers.

Credit and Tank you Mother's Day Florist. Go check them out for pretty amazing flowers.

And then while I was laying down on bed, Ayah shared this video on Facebook, about how celebrating Mother's Day is actually haram. :/


Well, I am not trying to follow what the kafir is doing. To me, mothers deserve every love and thank you not just today but everyday, because everyday is Mother's Day. Just that like Birthdays, technically, we love that person every single day, but just during their birthdays, it's just extra special and will buy them cakes and gifts. So I hope nobody gets the wrong idea about me wanting me to go against Islam teachings and be westernized. I am just being myself. If it's something about me, it's always about love. Nothing more, nothing less.

So, to all Mothers and Mothers-to-be in the whole wide world, Happy Mother's Day. I am going to get ready and visit my late mom now at the cemetery.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are You looking Polo shirts ? When looking for the best yachting Polo shirts in 2017,
comfort should be one of the most important considerations. After all,

you would surely not want to be in a
situation wherein you would want to immediately get rid of your shirt because of the comfort that it provides.
luxurious organic bamboo sheets
luxurious bamboo sheets
100% bamboo bed sheets
silky bamboo sheets
with Deep Pockets 300 Thread Count per square inch are most likely the silkiest and softest sheets.



Exkash.org offers automatic and honest Bitcoin Exchange services worldwide.
Exkash.org is one of the best bitcoin exchanges in USA that is
mostly suggested and recommended by all bitcoin users. Sell more detail bitcoin nigerian


Exkash.org offers automatic and honest Bitcoin Exchange services worldwide.
Exkash.org is one of the best bitcoin exchanges in USA that is
mostly suggested and recommended by all bitcoin users. Sell more detail bitcoin american



“These Mayweather vs Mcgregor boxing question and answer sessions are a totally unexpected setup in comparison to what we are utilized to, yet 20,000 individuals, it is awe-inspiring,
I am completely respected to be here before you to give you this extraordinary scene,” he said. “Also, some individual’s 0 must go! that the fight that the spirit of this mega boxing event.

Amazon Product SEO is as yet essential, you ought to likewise be actualizing At your showcasing collection.
Before we get into the particular things you can do to rank higher on Amazon, it’s vital for you to comprehend the objective of amazon change rates. In the event that you’re posting will get Amazon more deals.That Will Exhibit To Amazon That Your Item Will Really Offer Once It Is Seen.