Sunday, September 14, 2014

iPhone 6 Pre-Order

Dear Diary,

I finally get to place a pre-order for iPhone 6 Gold today morning. Cannot thank Azmi enough who actually kept a look out for me. The moment I woke up at 0600 hours (I was supposed to do my Fajr prayers but end up side-tracking), I received a text message from him saying M1 line was clear and I could easily place an order. But no, it didn't work that easily though. The webpage kept saying high traffic over and over again.

I used M1 Facebook page to gauge on the condition, when finally someone said he managed to place an order after countless times of refreshing the webpage. I followed the same thing. I refresh the page over and over again. I guess I did that for more than 300 times. It was like a fastest finger first kind of thing. I almost wanted to give up but I told myself, at this hour not many are awake, so I rather try my luck again. Muttered some prayers under my breath and Alhamdulilah! I MANAGED TO!

I wanted to transfer some cash over to my other bank account for the phone deduction but I was afraid it might say session expired which I kept getting it for so many times yesterday, so I just end up using my credit card to pay. Habis lahhhhh this month. Credit card here, credit card there. Tskkk! :zonked:

But all in all, I am a satisfied Princess because I almost finally get my hands on the iPhone 6 Gold. Self-collection on the 19th September, a nice date as well to remember, monthsary with D. And M1, thanks for being the lousiest and whatever crap you were!

---

Headed to work. I took 2 Sundays schedule this month because I need to replenish my leaves which is almost as good as zero. Keep taking it for Mama's appointment, exam, assignments and going out with D on his off days during the weekdays. Zzz!

After which the usual, get dragged for weddings just because I am always the stay home one unlike the other siblings.


Reached home and I end up watching movie again. This time, I catch 'How to Train your Dragon' part 1 since I haven't watch it yet and D has already watch it. Seriously, toothless is too cute.
 

Rating: 4/5 Popcorns

And I wonder if D have helped me with 'Fault In Our Stars' movie. I really want to watch that with him the next time we meet, since we missed that on the cinema. Basically that is all I have been doing nowadays, if not doing and watching workout videos, I end up watching movies, catching almost on all the movies that I have missed.

Well, it's not that bad that I have a boring life now since I am no longer schooling. No assignments, no exams means no stress yet, well for now, but maybe soon, since audit is coming. My annoying boyfriend who is on shift job and rarely get to spend most time with me but it's okay, I am not complaining. In fact, I feel very bless that he takes the effort to spend time with me when he has the time during his off days especially and text me time to time. Alhamdulilah.

Till here.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni.

No comments: