Sunday, October 19, 2014

Happy 6th Monthsary.

Dear Diary,

I made a promise to give out a number of treat to some people if I get my First Class Honours. I was absent minded when I said that thinking I will never First Class. Lol! But since Allah SWT have made it possible for me.

So here ya goes. My FIRST treat to my lovely & awesome cousins for Waffles at Gelare.

My Honey Malt Crunch + Caramel Fudge Brownie with Maple Syrup
 
Dil's Chocolate Overload + Raspberry White with Chocolate Syrup
 
Lyna's Caramel something ice-cream (Lol!) + Mocha Chip with Chocolate Syrup
 
Oppy's Honey Malt Crunch + Caramel Fudge Brownie with Chocolate Syrup

After which, we headed off for dinner at Al-Azhar, the usual spot for dinner. Hehe!

 
 

Al-Azhar,

Nasi Goreng Ayam. Yums!


---

Anyway,


Happy 6th monthsary syg. I know it's just the sixth and not even a year together. Honestly, I have never thought that we will come this far, but Alhamdulilah. All thanks to Allah SWT. And to this day, again if you were to ask me again, or even your mom or anyone. I have no regrets. Insyaallah, to many more months and years to come. Amin. I love you baby. More than anything.
 
During the first phase of our relationship. Always thought that you'd grow tired of me and that it's gonna be just another heartache for me. Didn't realised we had gone this far. Time flies.....

....  And the rest are PRIVATE. Hahahaha!

When we first initially started, I had doubts. Doubts about our relationship, doubts about everything. I didn't even think D was even serious with me to begin with. He doesn't seems like he was, maybe he wasn't. God knows. He was like this confused boy not knowing what he wants in a relationship. Like he was afraid of commitment. Like he was afraid of the idea of being in a relationship itself. And that made me so heartbroken.

I still remember the first few conversations we had, which I could easily fathom out about what kind of person he was. After a few months, when we were a bit comfortable into this relationship there are times, accidentally without realizing, conversations like marriage got involve. And he will usually shrugs the idea off so quickly! And since he is on shift job, there are times when I mentioned about how difficult it'll be for us in the future to go for Hari Raya outings etc. And he usually question me back, with what 'future' am I talking about, or question me with what do I mean by 'us'.

He kept telling me he was afraid of things moving too quickly for us and he is not ready for things like marriage. At that point of time, I was like "Omigod, is this some kind of game I'm getting myself involved in?!" I wasn't allowed to let anyone or anybody know about us, I was supposed to keep everything on a low profile. What more with uploading pictures of us on social network. So, we don't really take pictures. So can you imagine, who would not have doubts.

From there I realized, it's just himD is just different. So different. D and I both have different goals in life. And not only different goals, we both, technically are two so distinct DIFFERENT and OPPOSITE characters of human being that happened to meet. Seriously!

I remember talking things out with a few people, and I cannot thank M enough for everything. I definitely couldn't have anyone better than having her to talk things out with. I know no one would understand D and I better like she did and I was right, she did. She shared her part and Alhamdulilah. Here we are now, both of us, D and I.

Honestly, it wasn't easy for us, for me at the very least and I think D had it all easy for him. Because most of the time, I am the one giving in. I swallow the heartache when we have heart-breaking conversations and I won't question him further. I try not to be so petty about everything, I tried to be understanding in every possible way I could. Don't ask me how I managed to, how did I do it, how I got the patience and strength from, but I managed to. Alhamdulilah.

But I won't deny that there are times where I feel like a grenade wanting to explode anytime and when I did, I do tell D off. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He does get a piece of my mind from time to time, especially during my PMS lah eh.

Even so, I was still questioning half the time if he was really serious with me. Until one day, when things took a different slight change when I finally managed to convince him to meet my parents for the first time. THIS was the HARDEST part of all, especially coming from someone like him. Lol! And when he did, I had half of my doubts cleared.

And being woman, no matter how convinced you are, you are still not convinced. I still have my guard up each time. But we still go on dates, when D finally open up a little bit. Talking about marriage, talking about our future house etc with me. HAHA! And recently, when he invites me to his brother's upcoming wedding next month. -_-'

So the next question I want to ask myself, is he even serious about this? Does he really want me to meet his family and his relatives? Haiz.

"Sometimes the questions are complicated, but the answers are simple." - Dr. Seuss

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni.

No comments: