Thursday, October 02, 2014

Bitch Face

Dear Diary,


I can't help it but to share this.

Well, I used to not have this Bitch Face with me before. I used to smile a lot, wearing those innocent face until it came to a point that I felt stupid. I don't know what is so stupid about smiling but I HATE it when I smile at someone and they throw me their bitch face. And when people think I am easy to "bully". Cat whistling, asking for number, winking and stuff.

So from that day onwards, I started not to smile anymore and have this bitch face on me instead.

And from the comment I had back then during Secondary school, people who first met me, label me as the "kental" one. But as I get to Polytechnic, people start to label me the "kerek" one. -_-' Tskkk. You can't please people can you?

But honestly, I am NOT that kind of person. If you know me well or even very well. You know, I am the bubbly type of person. I make friends easily with anyone. I get along well with people and I can converse from one topic to another without having to bore anyone. I may not know you, but don't worry, I will still joke around with you and most of the time, you see me laughing UNLESS I have my bitch face on.

Well, that's just me, being a total Gemini. We have our 2 sides.

So, please don't get offended with my looks. It's just something I wear on the outside but not something that I carry on the inside.

Even D sometimes comment on my face asking me to maintain and not to show the minah side of me. But I don't have any minah side seriously! And Ayah gets angry with me at times too thinking I was being rude to him until Mama have to remind him, it is JUST MY FACE.

JUST MY FACE, geddit?!
 
XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni

No comments: