Sunday, October 12, 2014

Queensway

Dear Diary,

After work, met up with my closest classmate after about at least a month of not meeting them. I kind of miss them I would say. It was Uni life that brought us together. And I don't know if we will still be in contact or as close as this after graduation.

Anyway, we went to Queenstown together to get our dissertation report to be binded with a hard cover book binding. I didn't know the colour printing was that expensive. It cost about $1.20 PER colour printing and black coloured printing cost as much as 10 cents per piece. If I knew it would be this expensive, I would have printed everything on my own using my own ink and just come down to get it binded with the hard cover which only cost $10. Tskkk.

They had some problem with their printer and caused my paper to be jammed. So I spend like almost 2 hours at the printing shop just to print my report. Zzz! I wanted to give my school a nice copy of my report but since the printing was that expensive. I decided to print just a black and white one for school and a coloured printed one for myself. HAHA! I wanted to keep a copy of my OWN HARD WRITTEN work of myself. Even though I only scored a B+ for that. I was hoping for an A at least. Zzz!

Oh yes. Talking about school. I FINALLY got my results last few days. I don't know if I have mentioned this but Alhamdulilah. I am graduating with a FIRST CLASS HONOURS DEGREE. Amin! Amin! Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin. I cannot say how thankful I am to Allah SWT for making this a possible one for me. It was definitely not easy since everyone knows the struggle I have to go through to come this far. Amin! And my 2 of my closest classmate is graduating with a First Class Honours as well, 1 with a Second Lower class Honours.

Smiley

I'm not too sure but I heard rumours that 2 people in my class fail to graduate this year. Smiley

And not only that I spent 2 hours at the printing shop, I had to pay about 40 bucks for the printing and book binding. Zzz! So expensive.

The total amount of all the printings. Zzz!

By then, Isaac & Alvin was already starving. They wanted to eat the food stall at Queenstown shopping centre, but it was pack with people and had limited place. So we walk down all the way to Ikea to have dinner there.

Sadly, the meatballs at Alexander Ikea is not halal like the one in Tampines! And I really wanted to try their meatballs since I haven't tried one before but I can't. Zzz! Still, it was my first time ordering food at Ikea. I really love the way how we can actually move in circles to get our food and how the food is all pre prepared. So you don't have to waste time to order and wait. All you need is just to take whatever at the counter and check out for payment. SO COOL!

 

And I had Fried Rice instead,


It was a good catch-up with Alvin & Isaac. We talk about school, about work, about the future and stuff. Who knows, we might all be working in a different place now but we might be working together in the future? Hehe.

Are you thinking what I am thinking B1? I think I am B2. Hehe!

I have some jobs which I have practically wanted to work at and, I would really love to try working or having shift job. I wonder what is it like to be working shift hours rather than having a 9 to 5 job which I get to try it since many years ago. During my attachment, even in RP days, it's 9 to 5 kind of timing. For that, my classmate call me crazy because they said shift job hours are crazy. They screw up your body clock and sometimes it can really tire you. But the good thing is, you have time for yourself but just hardly have time for your friends.

Lol. I should have done a shift job first before settling for my job now. Oh well, we shall see what the future brings me.

Anyway, I can't wait to meet D tomorrow. We are watching Kenshin Rurouni the 3rd part tomorrow. Woo hoo! I am so exciteddddddd. See lah. I am not the type of person who watch this kind of movie but all thanks to the boy. This month I would say is one of the best month. Alhamdulilah! I usually have to wait at least 2 to 3 weeks before I get to see D. So practically, in a month, we only see each other twice. But this month, I've at least seen him 3 times already within the first 2 weeks of the month. Amin.

But before the movie, I have to drag my feet to work tomorrow first thing in the morning. SmileySmileySmiley
D said he wanted to accompany at work initially but after which, he changed his mind because he said it's too early to accompany me. He wants to sleep in before our movie starts at 4pm tomorrow. SmileySmileySmiley
We are going to the same boring theatre some more, cathay cineleisure. SmileySmileySmiley
We will have the same problem about where to settle down for food for dinner since we have almost try every particular food place down there. SmileySmileySmiley
This also means we have take bus home and not train. SmileySmileySmiley  I just love to see D taking the train because I don't know. I just love to see how he has to bend his head downwards in order to enter the train door. That's for being too tall. HAHA!
Haiz! My boyfriend is forever tak romantic. Forever mat rep. Forever boring. SmileySmileySmiley And what makes it worse I still love him a lot despite all that. SmileySmileySmiley

Till here. I am going to rest now. Goodnight.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni.

No comments: