Wednesday, January 07, 2015

If Love Is Blind

Dear Diary,



Tiffany - If Love Is Blind
 
People say that you're no good for me
People say it constantly
I hear it said so much I repeat it in my sleep
 
Maybe I am just a fool for you
Maybe you're no angel too
But all that talk is cheap
When I'm alone with you
 
If love is blind
I'll find my way with you
Cause I can't see myself
Not in love with you
 
If love is blind
I'll find my way with you
All the world is crazy anyway
What's it matter what they say
 
If I'm the one that's wrong
Then let it be my mistake
 
If love is blind
I'll find my way with you
Cause I can't see myself
I'm not in love with you
If  love is blind
I'll find my way with you
 
You wouldn't be with me tonight if I didn't feel I was right
What will it matter anyhow a hundred years from now
 
If love is blind
I'll find my way with you
Cause I can't see myself
I'm not in love with you
If love is blind
I'll find my way with you

Love is not blind but the people who are in love are. Often, we are blinded by the love that we deem it's true. When we are in love with someone, we hardly get to see if someone is not good for us, taking advantage of us or an a**hole.

Sadly, I have learnt about love the hardest and painful way. When someone tell you that someone is no good to you, just listen and don't act like as if you can take matters onto your hand. Because chances are, he is REALLY NO GOOD to you and chances are, when you start to realise, it will be all too late.

---

Sometimes I wonder. I swear, I really wonder. How do someone who likes being around you, meet-up with you, go out with you and tell you they love you and just wake up the next day feeling like they don't even love you at all? How can all these people be so heartless? How could someone even do that? Love don't just fade away just the next day, well, at least for me. It just don't!

The things she sacrifice for you which no other woman would even bother to do the same for you. Less text. Less meet-up. It's okay for her even though it isn't something that she's used to. And she have never asked for any expensive gifts nor do always expect the other party to pay for her when they go out. Most of the time, I'm the one paying because I don't like the idea of "taking advantage" to be paid for just because I'm the girl. Who's willing to always go the extra mile for you.

Do you even not miss her at all? Don't you even stop to think about her at all? How is she doing? Don't you not at all? She may be smiling but she's not fine inside. The days that both of you spent together. The 'in' jokes that only the two of you will understand. The chemistry + bond that you have for each other. The patience that you have for one another. How comfortable you get around each other. The friendship you build with her and the friendship she build around your love ones. How can someone be so cruel like this to just throw everything away. How could they?

Well I guess that's life. Some people are so ego, mean, heartless and hard on the inside & outside that they are willing to do this. Like I said. I guess I have learnt love the hardest and painful way. I wish you all the best and may you find the happiness that you're seeking from another which you didn't find in me.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni.

No comments: