Sunday, January 04, 2015

Summarize of December 2014.

Dear Diary,

Since I am feeling much better right quite free right now while waiting for my video to get uploaded. Let me do some #throwback bloggings. Fuh.

11th December 2014.

Gave Diniy a Birthday treat to International Buffet - Buffet City. I still remember it was raining so heavily and my slipper were so slippery. We had to run through the rain just to get to the place. The place was quite inaccessible though. But we made it anyway.

The place is not really that big but I love the atmosphere. How cozy the place is. Not many people and the food choice is not that wide but it was okay. Diniy & I have been friends for the longest time since Secondary school but this was only our first time going out together. HAHA!







We were too full after that. And we tried to grab a good picture together. Had to take countless number of shots before we get a sort of nice shot together. Haha!



Got to thank Nizar for fetching us and sending us home after that because we almost wanted to cab home since we were already too exhausted.

101 Cantonment Road #01-04
Tanjong Pagar Community Centre
Singapore 089774
Hotline: 6410 9084

13-14 December 2014

My family & I travel to Batam for a short getaway. As I'm tired of writing. Let the picture do the talking. Hehe!









 






































17th December 2014


 
I had sweet tooth date with Maria, D's SIL. Brought her for a llao llao yogurt treat and after which, she accompanied me for some Xmas shopping and I accompanied her for her make-up shopping. Lol. We talk about stuff and etc and I cannot feel more glad that we could like get along well. Maria is a really a nice person.

But I guess this will be the last time that we'll ever meet or talk to each other since D and I you know. And till she meet with a much better replacement of me for D. ('= I cannot thank Allah SWT for such beautiful journey my way meeting nice people in my life.

19th December 2014


I had company's Dinner at Aquamarine for the first time. This place is splendid. So high-end! Lol! The ambience is nice and the food choice is great. But I still prefer Carousel since it have much much better food choices and desserts compared to this.



And their pasta is TO DIE FOR. OMIGOD! I went for almost 3 rounds for it okay!! Lol!



This is not ice-cream. It's yogurt btw. Hehehe!

After a few rounds of food, we had our secret santa reveal! I got Rashid and Harun was my secret Santa. Lol!


After dinner, Anita and I cabbed back home together. And while inside the cab, Anita gave this to me. She knew D and I had some problems going on because I was feeling really down at work and hadn't had appetite to eat.

I cannot thank all these wonderful people in my life who never fail to lift me up again when I feel down each time. May Allah SWT bless all of you and pay back all your wonderful deeds. Amin!


And here is the COMPILE video I made for that day. Hehe! Enjoy.



23rd December 2014

It was gifts exchange just between us girls in the lab on that day. And I was so happy to received all the gifts. They were all lovely.





And there were so many treats that I received on that day too!


Anita bought us cupcakes!

From the management of my work building.

From one of the clinics.

And my manager treated us for Starbucks!

Opening the gifts,

From Charlotte

From Anita

From Helen

From Jie Min

From Harun.


26th December 2014

Met up with my RP Melbourne Clique for a short dinner at Le Steak Chef Amri, Jalan Kayu. The food was not bad but the place was quite small. And so if the place is full you have to really wait till there is space to sit. And honestly, I wouldn't come back since it's too far for me and I didn't like the experience waiting for so long just to get a sit. Zzz! But the food was not bad, worth the try.



248 Jalan Kayu Singapore 799472
+65 6556 3588

After which, we went over to the newly open mall, The Seletar Mall. It was huge and pretty! We all kinda chillax over at Starbucks while planning for the next overseas trip together to Aussie prolly around end November, early December. Tee hee hee!


27th December 2014

I meet-up with S & M over at Swensen. My conscious are finally cleared. Never felt much better. At least I know I'm not the only one feeling like this. Thank you for the treat M. Well, you shouldn't have to. Glad I get to meet them in person. They are all really nice people!

Now seeing this picture makes me crave for a really good Swensen Ice-cream. Lol!

After that I headed off to meet my Girlfriends and I had another dessert. But this time at Lady M which Manda recommended us. This girl is forever bringing us to new places around Singapore. Glad that I'm girlfriends with her. Hahahahaha!


Green Tea Mille Crepes.

Strawberry Shortcake.

Chocolate Arc-En-Ciel

Tarte Au Citron

Strawberry Mille Feuille


28th December 2014

Had gifts exchange but this time with my own RP Clique. I finally get to meet them all. We had lunch at Nabins.





Had gifts exchange,

From Pag

From Hanali

From Manda

After lunch and the gifts exchange we headed off to play Xscape room. This game is super fun! But you have to work your brains. And for people like me honestly, I'm only good at finding things but not solving things. So it's a waste of money to bring me. HAHA! But for the fun of it, why not righttttt....


The boys trying to figure out where was the Xscape room located. Haha!

We managed to solve both games except the Vampire Diaries one came a little bit of a role play which lead to betrayal and bruises. HAHAHA!






Beware! We are all really capable of being so violent. HAHAHAHA!

30 December 2014

A meet-up with Zoei! That girl has finally graduated and is back in Singapore for good now. Yay!


31st December 2014

Well, this finally mark the end of my 2014. I didn't want to follow my family down for the countdown + fireworks actually because honestly, I HATE the crowd so much. And Ressal wasn't driving. So I can just imagine the process of going back home. My gosh! But when I think about it again, I guess I rather go out and follow them rather than being stuck alone and lonely at home for the 2nd time. I might as well get out and enjoy the fireworks. Hehe!

We had dinner first at CCK park.




My night life is horrible. While waiting for the fireworks to go off, I had like a good half an hour sleep before Adik wakes me up 2 minutes before the fireworks go off. Hahaha! And boom!

























HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni.

No comments: