Thursday, March 08, 2012

Ai ai ai ai azie!

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2303 hours

Dear diary,

The lab did a whole replacement of new PCR equipment which will officially start next week and I’m so going to miss my Roche Amplicor PCR machine. =( It has served me well despite dying on me for quite a few times I have to say. Which it recently did, the transfer pipette tip broke on me. -_-‘ How absurd, like it is jealous of the new machine or rather it knows her time is up. 

Bye bye Amplicor! =(  I will always love you and it was you too who taught me to be really careful in everything I do. And I shall say, the new machine too with no exception.

Anyhoo, Roche treated the lab with Pizza Hut for lunch. Yummy-licious! I have been craving for Ocean Catch for God knows how and they got me one. =) There were also Hawaiian, BBQ Chicken Supreme, Vegetable lovers and Ocean Catch of course. Sorry if I got all the names wrong but that’s how I remember them. HEEE! Sadly, not many really love Ocean Catch. =( Is my taste bud really bad?


Photobucket

Let’s all drool to the picture. Hehe!

---

And I’ve always been this slow learner in everything I do or learn. While people are all up to Windows 7 for now, I’ve always remain at Pentium 4. And the one people would always associate to being a Starhub. Ahh..but there is this cryptic truth hidden. Just like a snake, I move like one.

Anyway, I’m addicted to this song, been putting it on repeat. 



Oh I’ll swear to you, I’ll be there for you.
This is not a drive by ai ai ai ai!
Just a shy guy looking for a two ply,
Hefty bag to hold my ai ai ai ai ai ai ai love
When you move me everything is groovy
They don't like it sue me
mmm the way you do me
Oh I swear to you
I'll be there for you
This is not a drive by ai ai ai ai

Ai ai ai ai ai ai ai Azieeeeeee!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: