Monday, March 19, 2012

Pretty Lilies

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2234 hours

Dear diary,

I’ve been feeling super down these few days, Allah knows how. =( I tried so hard! To bring myself to be as cheerful as before but I couldn’t. I tried to laugh at every possible joke or funny things but I couldn’t. Who am I supposed to lie to? I can fake a smile, fake laughter but deep down only Allah knows how much I’m cut.

So so so so deeply cut. =’((

To those who already knows, you would know how much this would hurt if it happens to you. I’ve never feel this so much pain in my life before. And the worst pain I thought I’ve gone through before, nothing beat this.

But I will never stop praying. Insyaallah! She will get better. Allah is always listening to me up there and with all the prayers that I have from myself, my family and all the sweethearts, I’m sure she will definitely be better real soon.

My pillar of strength, my confidant, my doctor, my nurse, my world, my sunshine after the rain, my compass when I’m lost, my shelter, my hero..

My mom, basically MY EVERYTHING!

---

And I would like to thank my secretary’s daughter, Trisha for this. She is really such a sweetheart!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, it really made mom’s day. Initially, she thought the lilies were for me given by some stranger. Lol!

Mom: I wonder which guy you attracted today that gave you the pretty flowers.
Azie: Of course, look at your pretty daughter! Hehe!
Mom: Let me see.
Azie: But sadly, the person wasn’t attracted to your daughter, was rather more attracted to the mother. Hehe!

And surpriseeeee, it was for her. You should see the smile on her face, how she fondle around with the flowers and uttering words of thank you. And so unfairrrrr can! She even search the drawer filled with lots of long kept glasses just to search for a vase. And she placed the flowers in a “vase” filled with water straight away. I gave mom flowers before but all she does was to let it wilt. HEK!

But it doesn’t matter because nothing matters much more to me than seeing her being happy and just to see her smile. =)

Thank you to all the kind souls out there for praying for mom’s speedy recovery as well as putting a smile on her face alternately you put a smile on mine too. May Allah bless you people, Insyaallah! You know who you are. =)

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: