Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Straits Kitchen, Hyatt

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2307 hours

Dear diary,

Photobucket

Boss: *Stares at my feet for 10 seconds* Airzieee?! There’s a hole in your shoe.
Azie: Oh no. >.< Boss you spotted it!

---

Had the MOH Audit today and I guess it went well.

Skipped that.

Had dinner at Straits Kitchen, Hyatt Hotel and Mama was invited! =) She really enjoyed herself! And definitely, with my fun loving colleagues as well as my kind hearted boss, I just can’t describe how happy I was today and so was Mama.

Like again I said, even if there is another company that would offer me a high paying job than this. I wouldn’t want to leave this place because I can never ask for more, the colleagues, the boss and environment, trust me, it’s the best place!

If you love your job, you wouldn’t have to work another day.

Some pictures taken while I was at Hyatt, I was too busy eating that I even forget to take pictures of my food. Hehe!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before I left, boss was really sweet! He handed me some cash, so that I could take Mama home by cab so that she could rest. I wanted to cry in front of him but everyone stopped me from crying. And he said “Take it Azie, from your kind hearted boss!” Lol! So cute! Thank you so much Boss!

At the end of the day, we all felt so full! Full from laughing too much. Lol!

---

And I’m really pissed with the Boyfriend now because he is not answering any of my damn text! He asked me to meet him after dinner and I texted him after I was done with dinner but he went somewhere else and don’t even bother replying to my text now. Freaking pissed off to the max! I told him off and he doesn’t even reply. Haiz! Deep down, I am just missing him so much. =(

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: