Saturday, March 24, 2012

Epul

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 1946 hours

Dear diary,

To those who know, you know. To those who don’t, then it’s for me to know and you to find out.

Mom is doing so much better now. She is so much healthy now. Well, she is healthy! And I bet you would never see such a strong woman like this in your life ever. I admire her courage, her attitude and just every piece of her. My mom is the most wonderful person on earth, definitely the finest and greatest of Allah’s creation. I don’t have to look so far to choose someone as my idol, for my mom, she is my idol. One day if I become a mom myself, I would definitely be like her. =))

Aunties came over today too, looking at the care, concern & the love they have for mom makes me want to tear. I thought people wouldn’t care much since it’s not them whom has to go through all these but when aunties said they cry and it hurts them as much, at least I know I’m not alone.

Whatever it is, I believe mom will get better. =) She DEFINITELY will. Just look at her, Insyaallah. With the family’s constant prayers as well as aunties and my friends out there, I am super certain mom will get better, Insyaallah. Amin!


Photobucket

Oh yes, does anyone know where to get this book? Mom wanted this book and I even drain myself today after work just to go searching for it. I’ve tried popular at Lot 1, Prologue at Orchard Ion as well as Kinokuniya at Takashimaya but to no avail. =( But still, the trip to Prologue today was not a waste because there was this cute fair malay guy there lahhhhh.....

---

Anyway, Epul is back from New Zealand! And guess what he bought for me and the Boyfriend? So sweet right?! To think he even thought of us while he is in New Zealand is really such a sweet thing! Why you people so sweet ah ah ah?! =’)

Photobucket

Once again, thank you so much Epul! The chocolate was delicious! Am not sharing any with the Boyfriend since he definitely can’t share his, with me. Hmpf!


Photobucket
Before I head for the bed, you should see how the Boyfriend has been trying to feed me with food for dinner. I’ve not been having much appetite to eat and there you go, all delivered right to my door step. How “sweet”. -_-'

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: