Thursday, March 22, 2012

Start this fight!

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2340 hours

Dear diary,

The truth was finally made known. Surprisingly, I thought I was strong enough to go through all these but deep down I’m really not. My face truly shows everything, my weakness especially.
Mom figures it out all in me from the beginning already.

She said I look super uneasy, not myself and super restless. How could I not be? You’re talking about the person you love so much, the one you can’t live without and what more you don’t even want to lose at all!

I’ve been praying non-stop for miracle to happen and things to work out well, Insyaallah. I believe it so so much and Allah is definitely listening to me out there. I have to be strong, I have to pull myself together. I can’t let anything bring me down. But I can’t lie to myself that sometimes I find it very taxing to fight this feeling because deep down, right at the bottom of my heart I feel very very very very very scared. Only Allah knows exactly how I’m feeling right now.

Please pray for my Mom’s speedy recovery. It will definitely mean so so so much to me, more than anything else in this world.

We will start this fight tomorrow onwards and I will continue fighting for her.

=’(

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: