Sunday, March 11, 2012

IT Fair, John Carter.

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 0110 hours

Dear diary,

I have never missed any of IT fair each year ever since I’ve been to one since like 6 years ago when B bought me there the first time. =) Every year I make an effort to go to one and every year too, I never fail to splurge my money on ANY thing down there. Bad ain’t it?

So this year I bought a refillable ink for my printer. 40 bucks for 3 black inks & 1 of each Yellow, Blue & Magenta ink. Yes, each cost 22 bucks. After which, I regret like God knows how because I won’t be printing much stuff like how I printed stuff before when in Polytechnic. No projects, no documents or even Bursary to apply. So tell me now what am I supposed to do with the ink. Drink it?

Photobucket

Bought a microSD for 4 bucks. I don’t really need the microSD actually. All I need was the adapter to put songs in my “Blackberry” phone since B wants his iTouch back. Ahh, talking about iTouch. I fixed B’s iTouch! The touch screen was untouchable and so I decided to just update his firmware to the latest 5.1 and guess what? It responded to my tender touch after that. =D And now, the iTouch is back in his hands because he purposely leave the earpiece in my bag without the iTouch. Zzz! Even though it is not mine but I feel a sense of “kinship” towards it. Because he bought that iTouch roughly about a year ago and it was left for me to take care (so I use it) till his ORD date. After which, I have been taking care of it like how I would take care of my other devices. Despite losing my iPhone 4 for my carelessness but I did take good care of it! 


Photobucket

And so when he told me he dropped the iTouch the other day and caused it to be unresponsive, I got so angry like as if it was mine. HAHA! And now that it’s workable, I feel so reluctant to give it back to him. But oh well, I’m taking it back tomorrow. HEEEE!

Skip iTouch, now back to the IT Fair. I bought myself a stylus too for 5 bucks. I have shorter one that I connect it to my earpiece dock on the iPhone but this itchy hands keep touching the stylus bud that causes it to sink deeper rather than to pop up for easier navigation of the touch screen. =( So, I bought another look-alike-pen stylus just for my ‘Draw Something’ game.


Photobucket

Photobucket

And not forgetting, Florida’s Natural sweet 5 for 2 bucks!


Photobucket

The end of my buying!

We head down to Yishun to catch ‘John Carter’ after that and had supper at McDonalds before the movie starts.


Photobucket

Boy, we didn’t realize the time after that. The movie ended when the clock strike 12! And we had to rush to catch the last train home. =)

John carter,



Ratings: 2.5/5 Popcorns

The movie was super draggy, felt like it was just beating around the bush.

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: